Tebow Time Up Or Not?

Tebow Time Up Or Not?

There are 49 comments on the KRDO-TV Colorado Springs story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Tebow Time Up Or Not?. In it, KRDO-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Peyton watch and the promise of millions to the former Indy quarterback is making people think hard on Tim Tebow's future.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRDO-TV Colorado Springs.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Noodle Arm

Houston, TX

#44 Mar 22, 2012
trouble with critical thinking...Tebow....
Reggie White

Littleton, CO

#45 Mar 22, 2012
Tebow has no clue and no talent so he always needs to Tebow for help, answers, and forgiveness when the Lord fumbleth or throweth a pick sixth
Coach Sandusky

Littleton, CO

#46 Mar 22, 2012
How come everybody gets riled up when I hang out with kids? Tebow has gone missionary with many sick kids

Since: Apr 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#47 Mar 22, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid delusional speculation: Noone in Denver helped poor Timmy learn to throw! Elway was Jealous of Timmy and that's why he got rid of him!
Coach Meyer in college?!?! Are you kidding me?!?! None of that crap flies in the pros. Look at all the great college coaches that came to the NFL and were real successes. Tebow was great in college where his style of play could thrive. His limited skillset doesn't translate well to the professional game. There are plenty of people with moral character in the NFL. They just don't look like you and don't practice your brand of invisible old man worship that you do and that's why it's easier for you nuts to just group them in with the urban thugs you claim corrupted your "pure" precious football. All REAL football fans know Teblow is a joke as a QB.
I never insinuated that the NFL was lacking players of good moral character.

There are a lot of players that are of good moral character, but it's also very easy to label at least 30% of the players in the NFL as thugs and to say that at least 40% of the players in the NFL would test positive for HGH!

Take a look a the problems the Broncos have had in the past few years with some of their players1

See how easy that was to call them thugs!

I know that college is not anywhere close to being at the playing level of the pros and if you would reread my post there is nowhere in my post that I wrote Tebow didn't have anyone around that could teach him how to throw.

Tebow can throw a football at a college level and with some help he could improve, but he was never given any help so he could improve.

He will never be a quarterback of Elway's or Manning's caliber and I never wrote anywhere in any of my post that he was a good passing QB!

We haven't had a quarterback with the desire or the heart to anything he had to do to win since Elway!

Tebow brought to the Broncos everything that Elway brought to the Broncos other then Elway's cannon of an arm!

I really don't care what you look like or how young you are or even what you think of me and my religious beliefs that is your right!

Just because you think that Tebow is a joke and will never be a quarterback doesn't make you a real fan, all it makes you is a fan that watches football and who has an opinion, but it doesn't make your opinion right!
Tebonics

Houston, TX

#48 Mar 23, 2012
They had to install college level plays for that clown...
smartestman

Colorado Springs, CO

#49 Mar 23, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna take another crack at that chappy? See if maybe you can do better next time...
Wow! You just proved my point.
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#50 Mar 23, 2012
A Creeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I never insinuated that the NFL was lacking players of good moral character.
There are a lot of players that are of good moral character, but it's also very easy to label at least 30% of the players in the NFL as thugs and to say that at least 40% of the players in the NFL would test positive for HGH!
Take a look a the problems the Broncos have had in the past few years with some of their players1
See how easy that was to call them thugs!
I know that college is not anywhere close to being at the playing level of the pros and if you would reread my post there is nowhere in my post that I wrote Tebow didn't have anyone around that could teach him how to throw.
Tebow can throw a football at a college level and with some help he could improve, but he was never given any help so he could improve.
He will never be a quarterback of Elway's or Manning's caliber and I never wrote anywhere in any of my post that he was a good passing QB!
We haven't had a quarterback with the desire or the heart to anything he had to do to win since Elway!
Tebow brought to the Broncos everything that Elway brought to the Broncos other then Elway's cannon of an arm!
I really don't care what you look like or how young you are or even what you think of me and my religious beliefs that is your right!
Just because you think that Tebow is a joke and will never be a quarterback doesn't make you a real fan, all it makes you is a fan that watches football and who has an opinion, but it doesn't make your opinion right!
Oh it makes me right alright.. I know what I'm talking about. I know the game of football. I've followed it closely since before the arrival of Football Jesus unlike you and your fellow wackos who've just sprung up recently to force St.Timothy down our throats. Tebow sucks.
TEBOW SUCKS

Hartford, CT

#51 Mar 23, 2012
smartestman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You just proved my point.
Just like I thought....you got nothing. Go out and play now.

Since: Apr 10

Colorado Springs, CO

#52 Mar 23, 2012
TEBOW SUCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it makes me right alright.. I know what I'm talking about. I know the game of football. I've followed it closely since before the arrival of Football Jesus unlike you and your fellow wackos who've just sprung up recently to force St.Timothy down our throats. Tebow sucks.
I feel sorry for you, because you have to act like an asshole to get anyone to notice you!

It must suck to go through life with such a low self esteem, the reason people like Tebow is because of moral character and his core beliefs.

There are a lot of people out there like you that make fun of people who believe in God or a higher power, you do this because it make you feel better inside and you have to do it because of that pea sized brain of yours and the lack of self esteem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jun '16 skip2222 135
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow (Dec '14) Mar '16 LindaFan 4
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
new seaeos (Sep '14) Mar '16 william 2
Tim Tebow Among The Players Considered To Parti... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
For Eagles, 'Tebow Rule' would be a godsend (May '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
Tebow is back (Aug '15) Mar '16 Greg 2
More from around the web