Forget Football: Draft Tim Tebow As the Next Political Savior for Florida -- and Maybe America Too

Sep 6, 2013 Full story: The Huffington Post 28

"Don't be troubled. You trust God, now trust in me. There are many rooms in my Father's home, and I am going to prepare a place for you.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rowe Tide

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 8, 2013
He can only go so far in Politics-he wasn't born in the United States.

Even if he was smart enough. Which he isn't.

And he lisps. We can't have a lisping leader.

He should become a televangelist.
Mensa6

Cypress, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Rowe Tide wrote:
He can only go so far in Politics-he wasn't born in the United States.
Even if he was smart enough. Which he isn't.
And he lisps. We can't have a lisping leader.
He should become a televangelist.
Why can't we have a leader with a lisp? FDR couldn't walk and the last four presidents did more harm than good.
A dead Saddam Hussein would have been better as our president because he would have done less damage than the last four live Americans in the office. It's too bad but we get what we deserve. With a dumbed down electorate and a media in it for themselves or bought off, can't expect people to be wise enough to see through the manipulations. Case in point - Even you think a person has to be born here when it's not a requirement if one of your parents is a citizen. Woodrow Wilson on his death bed admitted that he betrayed his country with the creation of the federal reserve, which is neither federal nor a reserve, and will soon be a major contributing factor in this country's downfall. That's the way the govt does it. They tell you what you want to hear then do it their way. Watch what they do not what they say. Scripture tells us homosexuality is an abomination yet God loves the homosexual. He loves the person but abhors the behavior. So govt changes the word to gay to make it "acceptable". It does nothing but manipulate the populace. The choice in abortion is between life and death. So they change it again from pro death to pro choice. Everyone is for having a choice, they however don't like those who chose life and cloud the truth by claiming choice when it's death they favor. Learn to fend for yourself. Govt and Tebow are not the answer. At least Tebow may assist in saving our soul, but govt will corrupt your morals if the education system they put in place hasn't done it first.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 9, 2013
Can't see Tebow as president
He'd fumble the nuclear football or even worse, throw an interception
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#4 Sep 9, 2013
"Instead of his tweeting his anatomical junk, he consistently streams biblical phrases"

........biblical phrases just stream out of his posterior blowhole, I agree
Mensa6

Cypress, CA

#5 Sep 9, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
"Instead of his tweeting his anatomical junk, he consistently streams biblical phrases"
........biblical phrases just stream out of his posterior blowhole, I agree
Let's see, biblical phrases come from the bible. Bible is God's word (proven by fulfilled prophecy). Don't like Gods word. Are you a satanist or just a closet one? Introspection seems worthwhile here.
Gods word says man is without excuse because (1) creation proves Gods handiwork.(2) He walked with Enoch.(3) He appeared to Abraham.(4) He spoke to Moses.(5) Christ is His Living Word.(6) Bible is His written word.(7) His Holy Spirit directs believers today. And (8) Christ will reign in eternity.
If you know anything about numbers and their meaning, 7 means completion (of Gods plan for man) and 8 means perfection (when Christ will govern). Funny how scripture has the answers when you have the Holy Spirit decoding it for you. The best use of time any human can undertake is understanding who God is and what He has done for you. Until you do you will never be truly happy. This knowledge comes by way of the scriptures.
Cudos to Tebow and all who repeat bible phrases. They strengthen souls although they irritate Satan and his ollowers.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#6 Sep 9, 2013
Mensa6 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how scripture has the answers when you have the Holy Spirit decoding it for you.
Tebow couldn't decode defenses so there goes your theory
Mensa6

Cypress, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Tebow couldn't decode defenses so there goes your theory
Twisting the facts is what Satan has done from the very beginning and what he continues to do up to the present day. His followers are no different. Holy Spirit makes scripture clear because they are important for man's salvation. Football is a distraction at best and will never save anyone. Awaiting your next ungodly comment to hi light who you have become. Ever consider reading the third chapter of the book of John and see if God would work a miracle in your own life?
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#8 Sep 10, 2013
Mensa6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, biblical phrases come from the bible. Bible is God's word (proven by fulfilled prophecy). Don't like Gods word. Are you a satanist or just a closet one? Introspection seems worthwhile here.
Gods word says man is without excuse because (1) creation proves Gods handiwork.(2) He walked with Enoch.(3) He appeared to Abraham.(4) He spoke to Moses.(5) Christ is His Living Word.(6) Bible is His written word.(7) His Holy Spirit directs believers today. And (8) Christ will reign in eternity.
If you know anything about numbers and their meaning, 7 means completion (of Gods plan for man) and 8 means perfection (when Christ will govern). Funny how scripture has the answers when you have the Holy Spirit decoding it for you. The best use of time any human can undertake is understanding who God is and what He has done for you. Until you do you will never be truly happy. This knowledge comes by way of the scriptures.
Cudos to Tebow and all who repeat bible phrases. They strengthen souls although they irritate Satan and his ollowers.
I wipe my rearend with pages from your fairy tale.

Your in-home caregiver wipes yours.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 10, 2013
Mensa6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisting the facts is what Satan has done from the very beginning and what he continues to do up to the present day. His followers are no different. Holy Spirit makes scripture clear because they are important for man's salvation. Football is a distraction at best and will never save anyone. Awaiting your next ungodly comment to hi light who you have become. Ever consider reading the third chapter of the book of John and see if God would work a miracle in your own life?
Where do I find that book in a bookstore? Fiction?
Mensa6

Cypress, CA

#10 Sep 10, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true lost soul.
It will bring me no joy the day these two are sentenced to receive what they have been working for all their worldly lives. Let Laughing Bear Fan and Tim Teblow serve as a warning to others that God's Word will not be mocked without severe and eternal repercussions. He loves people but must judge based on their thoughts, words and actions. It is not for me to judge but scripture tells us a tree is known by its fruit. Their fruit makes it plain for all to see where they are headed. Hoping for a miraculous change in attitude otherwise their futures seem certain. Condolences to you both and all like you, but you are making the bed you will eternally sleep in day by day by day. Only faith in Christ can save. Those who verify prophecy will verify both scripture and Christ. The fairy tale as you say, is yours. I pray you will not be flushed into the lake of fire, a place of torment. clearly depicted in scripture as the final resting place of all who fail to accept God's great gift of salvation through Jesus of Nazareth. All mankind is headed there when God reaches down to pull you out. When you fail to reach up and grab His hand you are passing on His offer to save you. Please reach up or forever remember what could have been.
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#11 Sep 11, 2013
Mensa6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true lost soul.
It will bring me no joy the day these two are sentenced to receive what they have been working for all their worldly lives. Let Laughing Bear Fan and Tim Teblow serve as a warning to others that God's Word will not be mocked without severe and eternal repercussions. He loves people but must judge based on their thoughts, words and actions. It is not for me to judge but scripture tells us a tree is known by its fruit. Their fruit makes it plain for all to see where they are headed. Hoping for a miraculous change in attitude otherwise their futures seem certain. Condolences to you both and all like you, but you are making the bed you will eternally sleep in day by day by day. Only faith in Christ can save. Those who verify prophecy will verify both scripture and Christ. The fairy tale as you say, is yours. I pray you will not be flushed into the lake of fire, a place of torment. clearly depicted in scripture as the final resting place of all who fail to accept God's great gift of salvation through Jesus of Nazareth. All mankind is headed there when God reaches down to pull you out. When you fail to reach up and grab His hand you are passing on His offer to save you. Please reach up or forever remember what could have been.
Cool story bro. I bet it would entertain elementary school kids, or adults with the mentalities of elementary school kids.
Mensan of Mensa6

Cypress, CA

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro. I bet it would entertain elementary school kids, or adults with the mentalities of elementary school kids.
From Gods viewpoint we are all striving to reach kindergarten level at best, me included. About me, retired in my early forties, wealthy. Many educational degrees several at the graduate level and above. IQ varies depending on test taken but ranges from 154 to 181. So I'm reasonably intelligent and have the means capable of investigating a situation to filter out fact from non-fact, and my background has been as an investigator. I once hated God and Christians as you do so I get that you refuse to give up control of your life, and are fed up with self righteous morons. But I found this, my initial position to be naive at best, and was actually my way of denying the facts and incorrectly labeling others who wish me well. Christians are not self righteous but Christ Righteous. Our righteousness comes from Him. When they act like jerks, we all do at times, its their pride, old nature/unsaved attitude at work (this old nature battles with a God given new nature for control on a daily basis. Being a christian is a life long fight with yourself, old vs new natures, but your final destination is settled for the better). Christians are saved through trust in Jesus, who is God manifested in human form, to set right the lack of trust by Adam who initiated our sin problem as our federal head (Eve before him and Lucifer before her). Found that having God in my #1 position vice self, results in a far superior situation for me. Bottomline, people have a choice to make. Either accept Jesus and have Him pay your sin debt or pay it yourself eternally. For me, after trying to prove Christianity is bunk, I found the opposite to be the case. Accepting Jesus Christ became a no brainier. Best deal on the planet, having God pay your sin debt so you don't have to.
Mensa6

Cypress, CA

#13 Sep 12, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>

You do need to clean up your act and scripture is the best way to do that. I suggest you put the verses in your head. Didn't realize you relocated it.
Obviously another irritated follower of you know who. Sorry to hear of your eternal non-resting place apart from the one who loves you the most. Like a father wishing the best for his wayward son, He will be there for you if ever you should come around. Read John 3 and counter act the corruption that is common to man. Life is fleeting. It's never too soon to plan for eternity. Unfortunately too many wait until its too late.
Until you recognize that man is sinful and in need of a savior, you will never come to Christ. Most attempt to become their own god as Satan did and their final destination will be the same. All we can do is enlighten you of the danger and throw you a rope. Whether you take it is up to you. that rope is Christ.
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#14 Sep 12, 2013
Mensan of Mensa6 wrote:
<quoted text>
From Gods viewpoint we are all striving to reach kindergarten level at best, me included. About me, retired in my early forties, wealthy. Many educational degrees several at the graduate level and above. IQ varies depending on test taken but ranges from 154 to 181. So I'm reasonably intelligent and have the means capable of investigating a situation to filter out fact from non-fact, and my background has been as an investigator. I once hated God and Christians as you do so I get that you refuse to give up control of your life, and are fed up with self righteous morons. But I found this, my initial position to be naive at best, and was actually my way of denying the facts and incorrectly labeling others who wish me well. Christians are not self righteous but Christ Righteous. Our righteousness comes from Him. When they act like jerks, we all do at times, its their pride, old nature/unsaved attitude at work (this old nature battles with a God given new nature for control on a daily basis. Being a christian is a life long fight with yourself, old vs new natures, but your final destination is settled for the better). Christians are saved through trust in Jesus, who is God manifested in human form, to set right the lack of trust by Adam who initiated our sin problem as our federal head (Eve before him and Lucifer before her). Found that having God in my #1 position vice self, results in a far superior situation for me. Bottomline, people have a choice to make. Either accept Jesus and have Him pay your sin debt or pay it yourself eternally. For me, after trying to prove Christianity is bunk, I found the opposite to be the case. Accepting Jesus Christ became a no brainier. Best deal on the planet, having God pay your sin debt so you don't have to.
About me, I retired at 19, wealthy, MMA champion, 182 IQ, international secret agent spy, Ferrari collector, and I'm busy phucking supermodels when I'm not racing up the coast in my cigarette boat. Also, I am also a millionaire astronaut cowboy, and I never pee with the toilet seat down. Knowing all that, you can understand why I don't follow childrens tales.
Mensan

Cypress, CA

#15 Sep 13, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>
About me, I retired at 19, wealthy, MMA champion, 182 IQ, international secret agent spy, Ferrari collector, and I'm busy phucking supermodels when I'm not racing up the coast in my cigarette boat. Also, I am also a millionaire astronaut cowboy, and I never pee with the toilet seat down. Knowing all that, you can understand why I don't follow childrens tales.
Noticed you seldom initiate anything of value. You repeat and twist which takes little brains and effort and proves a degree of evil. Anyone can destroy, it only takes seconds and little effort. But to build, ahhh, that takes skill and effort. And to care, that takes a heart. See you take the easy way out. Instead of the truth you are the slave of lies and destruction. Most of your comments have a destructive nature to them. This is who you have become. Like the Joker in a Batman Movie. You have my sympathy. No doubt you will respond to the truth with nasty comments or other non-honest methods. You never answer for your nasty comments but one day and soon you will. I feel sorry for the depths you have fallen to. You are way past introspection because you like the swill you put out. Reminds me of Lucifers fall due to his pride and thinking he was top dog too. When you are held captive in utter darkness and without hope, with him, remember those who accurately identified your situation and tried to lead you out. Such a waste of human life. You should have become a political leader. You'd fit in nicely with some of those sociopaths. Time is short, turn from your ways (all like sheep have gone astray). You will have no one but yourself to blame for passing up on...God so loved us (the world), that He died in our place that we might live, if only we will humbly come to Him.
P.S. scripture warns non-believers that it would be better they had not been born than to cause anyone from coming to Him. It also warns that their penalty for doing so will be worse than hanging a millstone (often 1-2 tons) around their neck and thrown into the deepest sea. Your angry attitude and argument is not we me/us but between you and God Himself. Until you resolve it, you future is toast.
Tim Teblow

Miami, FL

#16 Sep 13, 2013
Mensan wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed you seldom initiate anything of value. You repeat and twist which takes little brains and effort and proves a degree of evil. Anyone can destroy, it only takes seconds and little effort. But to build, ahhh, that takes skill and effort. And to care, that takes a heart. See you take the easy way out. Instead of the truth you are the slave of lies and destruction. Most of your comments have a destructive nature to them. This is who you have become. Like the Joker in a Batman Movie. You have my sympathy. No doubt you will respond to the truth with nasty comments or other non-honest methods. You never answer for your nasty comments but one day and soon you will. I feel sorry for the depths you have fallen to. You are way past introspection because you like the swill you put out. Reminds me of Lucifers fall due to his pride and thinking he was top dog too. When you are held captive in utter darkness and without hope, with him, remember those who accurately identified your situation and tried to lead you out. Such a waste of human life. You should have become a political leader. You'd fit in nicely with some of those sociopaths. Time is short, turn from your ways (all like sheep have gone astray). You will have no one but yourself to blame for passing up on...God so loved us (the world), that He died in our place that we might live, if only we will humbly come to Him.
P.S. scripture warns non-believers that it would be better they had not been born than to cause anyone from coming to Him. It also warns that their penalty for doing so will be worse than hanging a millstone (often 1-2 tons) around their neck and thrown into the deepest sea. Your angry attitude and argument is not we me/us but between you and God Himself. Until you resolve it, you future is toast.
Does your diaper go around your mouth or your rear end? Hard to tell with all the chit coming out of both ends on you.
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#17 Sep 13, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your diaper go around your mouth or your rear end? Hard to tell with all the chit coming out of both ends on you.
Hey dude, you must be looking in a mirror. Only way any of the crap you say could even approximate the truth.
You may need to look that word up. Know it's not in your repertoire. Are you a real person or a demon with a keypad? Or just an asshat?:D
Are you a descendant of Chief Bowels? He had to move, know why? His teepee was full...like yours.
Mensan

Cypress, CA

#18 Sep 15, 2013
Tim Teblow wrote:
<quoted text>
Your title says a lot. Disrespecting an individual is considered as humor to you. Did you spent your youth tearing the wings of of flys and pigeons, kicking cats and dogs, or worse. Like a person who can't stop drinking, it appears you can't stop bashing others with unacceptable language.
Clearly you are in denial. But you need to know that there comes a time when God gives up on people who show themselves to be haters of His Word and God Himself. Once this happens, heavens door will be forever closed to you. I've seen people with better behavior already reach that state. Time to take inventory of your life and decide. Jesus or Satan, Heaven or Lake of Fire (hell is a temporary holding cell like Abrahams bosom/paradise), quality behavior or stay with what's current and comfortable. A great future lies before you and is there but for the humbling of yourself before Jesus, God manifested in the flesh. Believe it or not, we pray for you and others like you. Please consider carefully. Eternity is forever.
Tebaggers

United States

#19 Sep 16, 2013
But you need to know that there comes a time when God gives up on people...like on Teblows NFL career...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#20 Sep 16, 2013
Teblow needs to come back to Colorado and donate his time helping flood victims.
What's that?
There is no money in it for him?
never mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep 8 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep 5 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep 4 Tebaggers 1
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Sep 3 Laughing Bear Fan 43
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000