Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona for NFL Comeback

Jul 22, 2014 Full story: PredominantlyOrange 43

Jan 6, 2014; Pasadena, CA, USA; Florida Gators former quarterback Tim Tebow on the field before the 2014 BCS National Championship game between the Auburn Tigers and the Florida State Seminoles at the Rose Bowl.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Please let it happen!
I'm guessing the LA franchise to be will need to sell tickets
Just imagine tailgating with 50,000 loin moistened soccer moms
GO Teblow
Bolieve It

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2014
"...and could potentially mask his deficiencies if he were called upon for backup duties."

In other words, he still sucks as a QB.
Returnbow

United States

#3 Jul 23, 2014
Teblow has been traveling between Texas, where he works on his throwing mechanics with Vince Young, to Arizona, where he undergoes rigorous workouts with Bennie Wells. Its in the bag.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#4 Jul 23, 2014
Returnbow wrote:
Teblow has been traveling between Texas, where he works on his throwing mechanics with Vince Young, to Arizona, where he undergoes rigorous workouts with Bennie Wells. Its in the bag.
Does he put on his nun hat and fly there?
He got nun, he's still a virgin
Pastor

Cypress, CA

#5 Jul 23, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Does he put on his nun hat and fly there?
He is unmarried. He should be a virgin. It means he has given himself to God and not the flesh. He is to be praised not harassed by people of evil intent. Looks like you outed yourself as an evil type.
Pastor

Cypress, CA

#6 Jul 23, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Does he put on his nun hat and fly there?
Tim is unmarried. He should be a virgin. That means he has honored God with his body.
Godly people everywhere see him as a good role model while those who are evil take shots at him. What you say and what you do daily, decides which camp you favor.
Philippine Virgin Timmy

Katy, TX

#7 Jul 23, 2014
Godly people like Catholic priests right.
Pastor

Cypress, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2014
Philippine Virgin Timmy wrote:
Godly people like Catholic priests right.
No, not at all. Catholicism is still using the old testament format or structure that denies Christ has become the sole mediator between God and man. Once Christ took on the role of being our substitute in death, by become sin for us, the Father tore the curtain that separated the holy place from the holy of olies, from top to bottom, granting mankind direct access to the Father through the life and work of Christ.
The Catholic structure still has a priest as a mediator but scripture clearly tells us that those who put their faith in Christ have all become priests themselves and no longer need an intermediary other than Christ.
Therefore Catholics by their structure or foundation, doctrinally separate their members from God instead of bringing them to God. That's not godly but rather the reverse because of their spiritual blindness.
I would also caution you that God states....anyone who harms any of His children (Timmy), which includes bad mouthing him, it would be better if a millstone was tied around that man's neck and then was dropped in the deepest ocean (millstones usually weight about a ton, strongly emphasizing that God will protect His own, if not in this lifetime, then the next). Would not want to be that man who opposes God or acts poorly against those who honor Him. Clear?
Pastorbater

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Thanks Rev Rectal Roberts for the sermon....
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#10 Jul 24, 2014
Somewhere a priest is jonesing for another alter boy
Pastor

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2014
I will need 2 milestones, my nuts a very buoyant.
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#12 Jul 24, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Somewhere a priest is jonesing for another alter boy
Everytime you open your mouth you just show the world you are dumber than anyone could have ever imagined. A priest and a paster are not the same. Kind of like you and your buddies math skills where 8X13=1. Big mouths with small picture minds. Playing all their home games in a dome provides that QB an advantage while spreading the same advantage among 8 other different QBs so it's not an apples to apples comparison, or 1 to 1, It's an 8 to 1 advantage.
Wish they could give tests to commenters. You always use the f word and it's related buddies. Your intellectual skill level is also a big fat F.
You spend your time denigrating people and fail to discuss Football Topics. Time everyone else starts to do the same back at you until to use this site for its intended purpose. Football. If you disagree with a comment find some facts that modify that presentation.
You should learn the difference between Catholic priest, a (non catholic) pastor and what scripture calls a priest. They are not the same. Analytical skills require intellect not a perverted sense of humor such as yours. Do you spend all your time watching comedians on cable TV? Do people laugh in your face when you try and talk to them? Is that why you are so twisted and condemn everyone else with sexually perverted comments? Is everyone in Denver like you? Sure hope not.there is hope, but you need to seek help.
Step one is to recognize that you have a problem until then you will never seek the help you need.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

#13 Jul 25, 2014
Where's your female alter-ego?
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#14 Jul 25, 2014
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Where's your female alter-ego?
Shirley, or is that surely, You mean you?
Surely Cypress

United States

#15 Jul 28, 2014
He meant Terry, Jake and the other 7 retards.....Janitard, the Army of one.....
Mad Max

Cypress, CA

#16 Jul 29, 2014
Surely Cypress wrote:
He meant Terry, Jake and the other 7 retards.....Janitard, the Army of one.....
People who use your verbage are often talking about themselves. Educated individuals recognize the less gifted among us need our assistance not our condemnation or to be used in a manner to harass others. And labeling them as you do,only makes you willingly evil. Most would call you mean and stupid but the correct term is evil sourced from your depravity.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing -Edmund Burke
Not on my watch. Evil will be identified and highlighted that all may know what and who they are. Warnings are given, repentance is suggested, and forgiveness readily available. God will sort things out in the final analysis and no one I know would want to be you.
Good with your line of communication. It's a Hell of a method.
Surely Cypress

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2014
Make that:

He meant Terry, Jake, Mad Max and the other 7 retards.....Janitard, the Army of one.....
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#18 Jul 30, 2014
Surely Cypress wrote:
Make that:
He meant Terry, Jake, Mad Max and the other 7 retards.....Janitard, the Army of one.....
The only loser is he who will not learn. My condolences.
Flatulence Fred

United States

#19 Jul 31, 2014
Filming took place in England, California, and Arizona Return of the Jedi. Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi was a wreckless farter on set of Tatooine.

Since: Jul 14

Orange, CA

#20 Aug 8, 2014
I was wondering if he can return to the Broncos...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husain Abdullah: NFL Admits Mistake With Penalt... Oct 7 Flatulence Fred 4
Tom Brady is Impossible Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 108
new seaeos Sep '14 william 1
In ESPN Fantasy Football, Tim Tebow Owned More ... Sep '14 Tebaggers 1
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug '14 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug '14 nostredummass 2

Tim Tebow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE