Tim Tebow's Lack of Opportunities Aft...

Tim Tebow's Lack of Opportunities After League Injuries Foreshadows NFL Future

There are 56 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 27, 2013, titled Tim Tebow's Lack of Opportunities After League Injuries Foreshadows NFL Future. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

St. Louis was the team to watch for those with Tebow on the mind, as early speculation had the two sides as a perfect marriage, but CBS Sports' Jason La The Rams have no desire to bring in Tim Tebow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Tebvo

Houston, TX

#21 Oct 30, 2013
That didn't taker long...here's one...

Tebvo

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 30, 2013
Even Skip Bayless who was known to defend Teblow admitted he was wrong after Belicheat dumped him....

Tebvo

Houston, TX

#23 Oct 30, 2013
Tebvo

Houston, TX

#24 Oct 30, 2013
This can go on for ever...but no need...he sucks...
Tefarts

Houston, TX

#25 Oct 30, 2013
No wait...gotta have a Jet clip....one of his outstanding runs....

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#26 Oct 30, 2013
And another

And another
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And another
But the best one of all is this (with the devil on guitar)
Tim Tehumpers

Miami, FL

#27 Oct 30, 2013
....but he loved Jesus so goddamn much
Tefarts

Houston, TX

#28 Oct 30, 2013
Tefarts wrote:
No wait...gotta have a Jet clip....one of his outstanding runs....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YLIvu0pHbIIXX
Okay...maybe not that one...says Teblow but shows Sancheese.....youtube tards....
Tebonics

Houston, TX

#29 Oct 30, 2013
Not really sure why Belicheat even considered bring in Teblow during this past off season...considering Belicheat got to see Teblow suck in person on the opposite side of the field back in 2011 as a starter...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore...

11.8 QBR...impressive sir....
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#30 Oct 30, 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tebow should become a professional wrestler. He would be the biggest draw in history and would make millions.

Typical scenario:
The Heel beats him senseless for 5-10 minutes. Tebow lays helpless on the mat while the Heel turns his back to gloat to the crowd. Slowwwwwwly Tebow struggles to one knee and begins to "TEBOW". Renewed with strength from above he leaps to his feet and dispatches the Heel after giving him a sound thrashing.

He would be the greatest mat star ever.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#31 Oct 30, 2013
And there we go. We have a winner
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#32 Oct 30, 2013
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
And there we go. We have a winner
:-)
Clem

Hamilton, Canada

#33 Oct 30, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Tebow should become a professional wrestler. He would be the biggest draw in history and would make millions.
Typical scenario:
The Heel beats him senseless for 5-10 minutes. Tebow lays helpless on the mat while the Heel turns his back to gloat to the crowd. Slowwwwwwly Tebow struggles to one knee and begins to "TEBOW". Renewed with strength from above he leaps to his feet and dispatches the Heel after giving him a sound thrashing.
He would be the greatest mat star ever.
He would hold the Chastity Belt for years.
Tim Tevirgin

Miami, FL

#34 Oct 31, 2013
Clem wrote:
<quoted text>He would hold the Chastity Belt for years.
lmfao
Noodle Arm

Houston, TX

#35 Oct 31, 2013
Wonder why Teblow refuses to go play in the CFL...surely he cant be thinking he is too good for that...
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#36 Oct 31, 2013
Noodle Arm wrote:
Wonder why Teblow refuses to go play in the CFL...surely he cant be thinking he is too good for that...
I think the maximum salary in the CFL is around $120,000.00 a year. I imagine Tebow can make much more than that just doing speaking engagements.
Noodle Am

Houston, TX

#37 Oct 31, 2013
I think there may be more to it than that...the delusional anointed one actually believes someone will be calling him for an NFL job one day...he already turned down Arena League offers as well...

Here is a hint for Teblow....the Bears just recently brought back Jordan Palmer (after they cut him) to back up McCown until Cuntler returns...

No one will be calling you Teblow...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#38 Oct 31, 2013
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the maximum salary in the CFL is around $120,000.00 a year. I imagine Tebow can make much more than that just doing speaking engagements.
Preaching hate and intolerance plays well in the bible belt
dave_fm

West Islip, NY

#39 Nov 1, 2013
Manly Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike,
Do you make your living putting together NFL rosters?
The people that DO, NFL GMs, don't want Tebow. Their jobs depend on picking the best players. There are 32 NFL teams. Many have current QB needs. None want Tebow. Now, again, what was it you're saying you know about Tebow that NFL GMs do not?
Tebow hasn't been pciked up because of anti-christian discrimination in the NFL. They say he is a "polarizing" player. But Vick (dog fighter), Hernandez (murderer), Ray Lewis (wife beater) are fine. SAD.
Andrew Kiken

Santa Rosa, CA

#40 Nov 1, 2013
Tebow beat the bears, jets, steelers all teams with good defenses in his 3/4 of a season as a starter. The qbs job is to score more than the other team.It is not completion percentage, or to look good, or have good form. But, the nfl is not about winning. The jaguars were 2 and 14 last season and did not want tebow. This year they are 0 and 8 going on 0 and 16, but no matter how much they lose they do not want tebow. Tebow wins. He had 2 touchdowns against the Giants in his last game, which the vikings and eagles both could not do. A gms job is to keep their job and more than half the fans hate tebow so most gms are not secure or good at their job. Most fans do not understand the name of the game is to win by field percentage, not giving turnovers, scrambling, evading the rush. For those who say Tebow can't throw. He was the 2nd best fourth quarter passer in the nfl, but that does not matter to nfl teams, because the gms job is in danger if they sign Tebow over a no name quarterback.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I'll run this place': Aaron Hernandez's prison... May '17 Took Phart 4
News Pats coordinators burnish resume while on Super... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Warning warning 2
News Tim Tebow turned down a $1 million endorsement ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jun '16 skip2222 135
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow (Dec '14) Mar '16 LindaFan 4
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
new seaeos (Sep '14) Mar '16 william 2
More from around the web