Tim Tebow's Lack of Opportunities After League Injuries Foreshadows NFL Future

Oct 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

St. Louis was the team to watch for those with Tebow on the mind, as early speculation had the two sides as a perfect marriage, but CBS Sports' Jason La The Rams have no desire to bring in Tim Tebow.

Comments
1 - 20 of 56 Comments Last updated Nov 18, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm sure Jacksonville has a need for an over-hyped, incompletion throwing, interception throwing, rumblin', bumblin', fumblin' fraud for their QB. I mean Henne is boring, he just throws completions, bring on Teblow Time
Tebaggers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Rams have no desire to bring in Tim Tebow...they would rather lose with Kellen Clemens...THATS how much Tebow sucks...
RectalRam

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Losing with Clemens>>>>losing with Teblow and all his preachy crap
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Pretty Soon the the tebowites will realize the only need for Teblow was to sell jerseys and moisten the loins of soccer moms, like he did in Denver
Michael Reid

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Funny how football has changed. It used to be a tough mans sport. now fans want sissy boys in there.tebow is a football qb. you all like weak players.well I like football and tebow brings football to us. Smash mouth football the old style. That's why I like him and he can throw better then most of the qbs now. The haters don't know football. If they did they would want more. But they like watching weak football players and them say oh give them another week I know they can win.my ass tebow would make would 10 teams right now better.
Burp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, the haters don't know football...that's why all 32 teams refuse to pick up Teblow...
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Michael Reid wrote:
That's why I like him and he can throw better then most of the qbs now.... my ass tebow would make would 10 teams right now better.
If TeSuck could make 10 teams better believe me he'd be playing. Football is the ultimate win or get fired job and you expect me to believe 10 GM's and 10 football coaches on crappy teams aren't fearing for their jobs? they would bring him in if they thought he would make their team better, but they aren't. You just disqualified yourself as 'knowing football.' The only QB's TeBlowJob can throw better than are in the Lingerie League. Go back to fantasies about cloud fairies
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Michael Reid wrote:
my ass tebow would make would 10 teams right now better.
Which is why ZERO teams are calling Tebow.
Michael Reid

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Manly Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why ZERO teams are calling Tebow.
ok I can understand where you are coming from,my point is I think he can play better then most qbs.yes it takes a little time for him to get warmed up to the receivers but look at the other qbs on loosing teams. they don't have any balls. And they can't win. But you know more about winning then tebow. Thats why Denver had the chance.tebow is not weak.and he doesn't have a loosing record like ha lets see over half of the qbs now,but I bet im wrong in your eyes.there will be a team and they are going to win alot. and I will remember you people.
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Michael Reid wrote:
<quoted text>ok I can understand where you are coming from,my point is I think he can play better then most qbs.yes it takes a little time for him to get warmed up to the receivers but look at the other qbs on loosing teams. they don't have any balls. And they can't win. But you know more about winning then tebow. Thats why Denver had the chance.tebow is not weak.and he doesn't have a loosing record like ha lets see over half of the qbs now,but I bet im wrong in your eyes.there will be a team and they are going to win alot. and I will remember you people.
Mike,

Do you make your living putting together NFL rosters?

The people that DO, NFL GMs, don't want Tebow. Their jobs depend on picking the best players. There are 32 NFL teams. Many have current QB needs. None want Tebow. Now, again, what was it you're saying you know about Tebow that NFL GMs do not?
Tezbowz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

lmfao....
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

He probably has a poster of Teblow in his bedroom.
You know
The one where he's nailed to the crossbars wearing Donkey Orange fully padded
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Perhaps Teblow can invent a blockbuster duck whistle and make millions.
Michael Reid

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Lol. yeah that's what payton manning thinks you have to be the best thrower of the football to be a champ. lol if that's so true then why does the best qb in history have only one super bowl. Because he cant run and he cant fight like a real football player. 1 super bowl win.i think you dont like tebow because he wins with alot of fight. lol and you judge tebow becuase why. and for that matter why do you go around hating on tebow?you should be happy he is not on your team. wouldn't want any of that football player fight to rub off on you team.lol one super bowl!!!! He cant throw.lol!!! Winning!!!!!!
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Michael Reid wrote:
Lol. yeah that's what payton manning thinks you have to be the best thrower of the football to be a champ. lol if that's so true then why does the best qb in history have only one super bowl. Because he cant run and he cant fight like a real football player. 1 super bowl win.i think you dont like tebow because he wins with alot of fight. lol and you judge tebow becuase why. and for that matter why do you go around hating on tebow?you should be happy he is not on your team. wouldn't want any of that football player fight to rub off on you team.lol one super bowl!!!! He cant throw.lol!!! Winning!!!!!!
If I wanna see a fight, I'll watch Floyd Mayweather.

If I wanna see a real QB, I'll watch Peyton Manning.
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

If I wanna see some clown play action out of his ass and throw incompletion after incompletion, well I guess I can dig up some old Tebow video.
Michael Reid

Missoula, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah have fun looking for that.
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Michael Reid wrote:
Yeah have fun looking for that.
I will........

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

But wait, there's more......

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Manly Man

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Michael Reid wrote:
So, having a QB that can pass doesn't help win Super Bowls, but having one that can fight does. Where is Wladimir Klitschko Super Bowl Ring?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) 3 hr Janifail 144
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... 4 hr Pastorbater 9
Cheap jerseys Jul 10 gsdds 1
maillot de foot 2014 2015 Jul 10 gsdds 1
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 9 cara murphy 298
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jul 3 Ted 134
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jun 28 Janitor 1
•••
•••