Could New York Jets' Tim Tebow Become the Next "Moose"?

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: rantsports.com

With the signing of David Garrard , the New York Jets have four quarterbacks in the fold.

Comments
41 - 59 of 59 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
justbeinghonest

Casselberry, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

here is a hint for you haters to get some credibility to your position. Lose the sophomoric religious gobbledygook. It cheapens your point. Or should I say "point". think about it.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

justbeinghonest wrote:
teebow haters don't really hate teebow, they hate what he stands for, his faith commitment, etc. Its really pathetic. People always try to tear down people like Teebow. And they cant seem to muster any decent material to do it with. He could have won the super bowl but the same people would pooh pooh it. Like I said, pathetic.
Not true. I don't care about that. The only thing I care about is his ability to consistently complete passes, and he doesn't have that ability

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

justbeinghonest wrote:
teebow haters don't really hate teebow, they hate what he stands for, his faith commitment, etc. Its really pathetic. People always try to tear down people like Teebow. And they cant seem to muster any decent material to do it with. He could have won the super bowl but the same people would pooh pooh it. Like I said, pathetic.
First off, who the hell are you to think you can judge us and come down on us for our beliefs? Hypocrite. You sound like the Art Deco idiot.

Second, if you'd actually READ what is being said, you'll see that we have no real issue with christianity, it's the christians we take issue with namely TT because the guy is a walking, talking fraud to his faith and his job.

When you care to put yourself and your beliefs aside to hear another's point, only then will you see. Until then, if you want to continue to be assuming and judgmental then there's just no point.

YOU need to elevate your game son.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The_Solution wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. I don't care about that. The only thing I care about is his ability to consistently complete passes, and he doesn't have that ability
I know I take it several steps further than you do but you notice they have no real rebuttal when you argue his lacking skills in the NFL.

Oh yea, they'll bring up his Florida days as if that makes a difference in the NFL. If that's all one has to go by the NFL would be flooded with players believing they had a right to be there.
Teblow Teeoff

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

justbeinglame wrote:
<<<<<<BELCH >>>>>>

Maybe your mobile park's landlord will take your sticky Teblow poster in lieu of next month's lot rent.
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Tebow quit football today and will be pitching(bowler) in cricket. Pro cricket players say Tebow will be great because he always one-hops his throws.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Tebow would be a great ditch-digger too. Motivate the illegal aliens to grab their shovels and scrape away the loose dirt left behind when his passes hit the ground
Eagles Fly

High Bridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Tebow plays with a lot of heart & desire which along with his skills makes him a winner. I wish he would come to Philly as he is an original "read option" QB which every team seems to want to have now.
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I've seen Bullwinkle throw a football and i'll tell ya, Tim Tebow is no Bullwinkle.
Rocky.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Eagles Fly wrote:
Tebow plays with a lot of heart & desire which along with his skills makes him a winner. I wish he would come to Philly as he is an original "read option" QB which every team seems to want to have now.
LOL, no true NFL fan or even an Eagles fan would want TT. Have you cared to take a moment and asked yourself honestly why TT has been booted out of Denver for a late round pick, then NOT played in NY and has been told he'll be traded or released if nobody wants him? No? Well, while you're pondering over the first question ask yourself another, why hasn't any team asked to trade for TT?

The answers are as simple as 1+1=2.
Flying off the bench

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Eagles Fly wrote:
His "skills" enable him to complete less than half his passes. A QB that can't throw completions is like a carpenter that can't hit nails with a hammer. No amount of prettyboy sideline BS talk can change that reality.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Eagles Fly wrote:
The Jets can't even trade their best person (Revis) let alone their worst (Teblow). I would pay to see Tebow in Philly, they boo Santa Claus there....
Psssssst....Santa is fake so is Tebow
Tim Techanges

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Just wait til Tebow fathers a bastard kid with some big-haired raccoon-eyeshadowed Newark poledancer. Then it'll be "Tebow can't throw for shit! He sucks".

Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tim Techanges wrote:
Just wait til Tebow fathers a bastard kid with some big-haired raccoon-eyeshadowed Newark poledancer. Then it'll be "Tebow can't throw for shit! He sucks".
My only question would be "Which one is the father?"
Sell Tebow and buy the Pole Dancer
Tim Temoney

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
<quoted text>My only question would be "Which one is the father?"
Sell Tebow and buy the Pole Dancer
Sell Tebow? What market is there for a scatterarmed virgin who scribbles bible verses on his cheeks?

You can always make paper with a decent Pole Dancer.

Tebow can make young filipino boys feel better about their circumcisions, and warm the hearts of flyover country socccer moms, but that doesn't bring in much cash flow.
Laughing Bear Fan

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

A benchrider does not generate operarting cash flow unless said benchrider sells jerseys, puts fannies in the seats and generates a significant amount of depletion and amortization throw-offs. A benchrider should be viewed as an investing cash flow in terms of a capital expenditure. Unfortunately THE JETS did not hang onto their investment long enough to get the Romney-esque capital gains tax treatment instead opting to accelerate their tax benefit by writing him off and hoping for a tax loss carryforward.

The Poledancer you were referring to was in Risky Business wasn't he (she)?
Tim Tewriteoff

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
A benchrider does not generate operarting cash flow unless said benchrider sells jerseys, puts fannies in the seats and generates a significant amount of depletion and amortization throw-offs. A benchrider should be viewed as an investing cash flow in terms of a capital expenditure. Unfortunately THE JETS did not hang onto their investment long enough to get the Romney-esque capital gains tax treatment instead opting to accelerate their tax benefit by writing him off and hoping for a tax loss carryforward.
The Poledancer you were referring to was in Risky Business wasn't he (she)?
Tebow should be viewed as a charitable contribution writeoff.

Section 90210.8675309,hawaii5-0 of the IRS Federal Tax Code states that a charitable tax deduction not to exceed $100 may be applied to offset the costs of donating cap space money to preachy limp-armed NFL quarterbacks who complete less than one-half of their pass attempts. Woody wants his c-note.

Poor innocent, virginal Teblow couldn't tell a Transvestite from a Trans Am. Teblow prays for all the poledancers (and trannies) of the world that God Almighty will save their souls. And Teblow also prays to God Almighty that he is never publicly caught with said poledancers (or trannies).
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I heard the New Riders of the Purple Sage just did a remake
of their classsic hit
Benchriders On The Storm
In honor of the soon-to-be-cut deity
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom Brady is Impossible 7 hr Flatulence Fred 50
Former Broncos QB Tim Tebow Training in Arizona... Tue Flatulence Fred 33
Philadelphia Eagles' LeSean McCoy: I'd Pick My ... Aug 22 Teblow Free Agency 6
Urban Meyer: 'I still don't get' why Tebow is o... Aug 5 Chazman 1
Tim Tebow in Canada: Maybe not so easy, eh? (Apr '13) Aug 2 nostredummass 2
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 2
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 31 Flatulence Fred 311

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
•••
•••