Could New York Jets' Tim Tebow Become...

Could New York Jets' Tim Tebow Become the Next "Moose"?

There are 59 comments on the rantsports.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Could New York Jets' Tim Tebow Become the Next "Moose"?. In it, rantsports.com reports that:

With the signing of David Garrard , the New York Jets have four quarterbacks in the fold.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at rantsports.com.

Timcomple Pass

Miami, FL

#21 Mar 15, 2013
The guy can't complete half his passes, let alone part some sea somewhere. He can make kids in the Philippines giggle though. That's gotta be worth something.

“Justice always prevails”

Since: Jan 12

vacaville

#22 Mar 15, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
Whatever Haters....Ur just talking with no facts....Here's some facts.....As a Florida Gator Tebow won two National Championships....Career at Florida he had over 9000 passing yards with 88 passing touchdowns....Tebow's first year as a starter in the NFL as a Denver Bronco he was 7-4 with a playoff win against a very good Pittsburgh Steelers defense....THESE ARE ALL FACTS....U say Tebow can't throw....QB's that can't throw couldn't do what he did.....FACT
He didn't win those games. His team did

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#23 Mar 15, 2013
You tebowmaniacs have no shame and again you prove that you're barely casual NFL fans with what you say about your anointed one TT.

FACT is, TT was playing behind arguably the BEST offensive line in the NFL at Denver allowing him the extra time HE needed because TT's QB IQ is extremely low (possibly lowest in today's NFL) which even he admits. So what happened is, his O-Line made him look better than he actually was as great O-Line's WILL and HAVE done in the past as others have referenced Trent Dilfer etc. benefited from the exact same thing. Put TT with Arizona's O-Line or the like and TT will be exposed for what we true, knowledgeable NFL fans already see him to be.

Denver's D at that time kept TT in games during those wins and allowed their offense to do something even though TT would usually do nothing through the first 55 mins of games.

You tebowmaniacs need to realize it wasn't TT that won those games, it was the combination of his brilliant O-Line and the D that kept them in it. You fools just give him all the credit.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#24 Mar 15, 2013
Timcomple Pass wrote:
The guy can't complete half his passes, let alone part some sea somewhere. He can make kids in the Philippines giggle though. That's gotta be worth something.
That's what he really needs to be doing. He's ACTUALLY good at taking advantage of the poor, uneducated desperate third world country people so he can build his crazy christian army to bring forth their 'holy spiritual war".
darren

Newark, NJ

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Is Tim Tebow going to be traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars? 9143
darren

Newark, NJ

#26 Mar 17, 2013
Tim Tebow is not bringing in any holy spiritual war.There is nothing crazy about Christianity.You are critisizing something you dont understand.

vacaville

#27 Mar 17, 2013
darren wrote:
Is Tim Tebow going to be traded to the Jacksonville Jaguars? 9143
No they gm coach and owner all said they don't want him under any circumstance
darren

Newark, NJ

#28 Mar 17, 2013
You will not know real love until you develop a relationship with Jesus Christ.Tim Tebow spreads the gospel and thats a good thing.Im okay with Tim Tebow now but his Florida Gators desamated my South Carolina Gamecocks.Tim Tebow can throw.

vacaville

#29 Mar 17, 2013
darren wrote:
You will not know real love until you develop a relationship with Jesus Christ.Tim Tebow spreads the gospel and thats a good thing.Im okay with Tim Tebow now but his Florida Gators desamated my South Carolina Gamecocks.Tim Tebow can throw.
Yeah He can throw... Very poorly
darren

Newark, NJ

#30 Mar 17, 2013
Tim Tebow is like s Micheal Vick.Tim Tebow has a unique throwing style but he can make passes.Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos beat a good pittsburg team in the playoffs.Tim Tebow is a quarterback

vacaville

#31 Mar 17, 2013
darren wrote:
Tim Tebow is like s Micheal Vick.Tim Tebow has a unique throwing style but he can make passes.Tim Tebow and the Denver Broncos beat a good pittsburg team in the playoffs.Tim Tebow is a quarterback
Yeah a crappy QB. You can call him a QB all you want. It just makes him more pathetic when no one wants him. What happened to said team when they then played the patriots? They were DESTROYED. Tebow was broke in half.
spuddies

Milwaukee, WI

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Tebow Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lauphing Bears Fan u need to get off the Tebow Hate Wagon....I see u posting on a lot of his pages talking negative about him....Dude find a new hobby...Tebow is a good QB....just sayin
yea good for nothing
spuddies

Milwaukee, WI

#33 Mar 18, 2013
darren wrote:
I no real love and it is not jesus christ. I sat in the hospital for 2 years as my dad slowly died of cancer, that is real love, putting unquestioned faith into a fictional figure is not love.
spuddies

Milwaukee, WI

#34 Mar 18, 2013
darren wrote:
Tim Tebow is not bringing in any holy spiritual war.There is nothing crazy about Christianity.You are critisizing something you dont understand.
nothing crazyabout christianity??? like say killing 100 million native americans enslaving the contnent of africa and lets not even mention the crusades or the 300 years they burned people for being witches across europe
Game Cock

Miami, FL

#35 Mar 18, 2013
darren wrote:
<<<<<<<FA RT>>>>>>> >>

can u smell it in ur trailer?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#36 Mar 18, 2013
darren wrote:
I completely understand the public message christianity tries to relay and more importantly I know their underlying message of strength in numbers as well.

Evangelical christians like TT as you should know spread "god's word" to recruit or as you choose to believe, save. Your christian evangelical leaders such as pat Robertson and the like even proclaim daily that you evangelicals are smack dab in the middle of a spiritual war to recruit and keep you fools pledging $$$ by fear.

TT may not be single handedly openly trying to bring about some laughable "spiritual war" but your cult is. Fear, arguably is the best motivator.

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#37 Mar 18, 2013
darren wrote:
And Jesus finally found his true love in Mary Magdalene's bosom. Don't try and use "gospel" that's been altered by mistranslations and additions over 70 times at me. I'm not one of you sheeple that submits to cons so easily. Come to me with gospel once the Vatican has allowed you into their secret archives and you translated the original bible word for word. BTW, while you're in there, read the book of Jesus and Mary Magdalene too. Wonder why they wont release those books? Hmmm, what contradicting words could Jesus have wrote?

“Timshel”

Tulsa, OK

#38 Mar 18, 2013
spuddies wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing crazyabout christianity??? like say killing 100 million native americans enslaving the contnent of africa and lets not even mention the crusades or the 300 years they burned people for being witches across europe
Can't leave out the Holocaust. Hitler was an openly practicing CHRISTIAN who believed the Jews were an abomination.

Also, don't forget born-again (yea right) George Dubyah Bush's crazy christian War of Terror on Afghanistan and Iraq. He was quoted saying it was a "CRUSADE" and that it was "good vs. evil". What happened from that? All G-Dub's friends and business partners made out like bandits, tons of innocent Iraqi people suffered and/or died, the Patriot act was brought into play taking away our freedom and privacy and Bush ran our deficit into the trillions that we have to pay back and the sheeple still think he was heaven sent.
justbeinghonest

Orlando, FL

#39 Mar 18, 2013
teebow haters don't really hate teebow, they hate what he stands for, his faith commitment, etc. Its really pathetic. People always try to tear down people like Teebow. And they cant seem to muster any decent material to do it with. He could have won the super bowl but the same people would pooh pooh it. Like I said, pathetic.
justbeinghonest

Orlando, FL

#40 Mar 18, 2013
judged..refer to may last comment..specifically where I mention the lack of decent material in your anti everything mutterings. Come on son, elevate your game, or get lost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jun '16 skip2222 135
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow (Dec '14) Mar '16 LindaFan 4
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
new seaeos (Sep '14) Mar '16 william 2
Tim Tebow Among The Players Considered To Parti... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
For Eagles, 'Tebow Rule' would be a godsend (May '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
Tebow is back (Aug '15) Mar '16 Greg 2
More from around the web