Could New York Jets' Tim Tebow Become the Next "Moose"?

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: rantsports.com

With the signing of David Garrard , the New York Jets have four quarterbacks in the fold.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

He's dumb enough to be moose
Does he have Squirrel as a friend?
Is he being chased by Borris Badenoff?
Is he full of Bull-winkle?
Tebow Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Hey Lauphing Bears Fan u need to get off the Tebow Hate Wagon....I see u posting on a lot of his pages talking negative about him....Dude find a new hobby...Tebow is a good QB....just sayin
Elduke

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Bears suck dickhead. Nuff said. Cry me a river Jay Cutler.

“Timshel”

Since: Jan 12

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Tebow Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lauphing Bears Fan u need to get off the Tebow Hate Wagon....I see u posting on a lot of his pages talking negative about him....Dude find a new hobby...Tebow is a good QB....just sayin
Well I find what LBF has to say about Timmy to be very humorous and insightful and truthful and you're pretty funny too with your "Tebow is a good QB" line LOL!

BTW, I'm Jusayin.

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

_Jusayin_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well I find what LBF has to say about Timmy to be very humorous and insightful and truthful and you're pretty funny too with your "Tebow is a good QB" line LOL!

BTW, I'm Jusayin.
Lmao at your sign off! Hahaha
Tebow Fan

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Haters goin'na hate.....just saying

“Justice always prevails”

vacaville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Tebow Fan wrote:
Haters goin'na hate.....just saying
Sucky QB's gunna suck. And you are NOT justsayin. Imposter
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Instead of "MOOSE"
The fans can chant "NO USE, NO USE"
Timmy the Terrible

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

He throws the football like it's like Mooseshit
Tebow Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Whatever Haters....Ur just talking with no facts....Here's some facts.....As a Florida Gator Tebow won two National Championships....Career at Florida he had over 9000 passing yards with 88 passing touchdowns....Tebow's first year as a starter in the NFL as a Denver Bronco he was 7-4 with a playoff win against a very good Pittsburgh Steelers defense....THESE ARE ALL FACTS....U say Tebow can't throw....QB's that can't throw couldn't do what he did.....FACT
Tim Tesuck

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Tebow Fan wrote:
Whatever Haters....Ur just talking with no facts....Here's some facts.....As a Florida Gator Tebow won two National Championships....Career at Florida he had over 9000 passing yards with 88 passing touchdowns....Tebow's first year as a starter in the NFL as a Denver Bronco he was 7-4 with a playoff win against a very good Pittsburgh Steelers defense....THESE ARE ALL FACTS....U say Tebow can't throw....QB's that can't throw couldn't do what he did.....FACT
Who cares what he did in college. It's over and done with.

The guy has a "career" 47.9% completion rate in the NFL and a crummy 75.3 QB rating. Them's the facts, Lover.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/13200/tim-...
Tebow Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Hes only played one real year in the NFL....That was 2011 as a Denver Bronco when he was 7-4,and had 1 a playoff win...not bad for a QB that you think isn't NFL material....his NFL completion ratio isn't all that great but put what he did his first and only year of playing as a starting NFL QB to John Elways or any First year starter....Even Aaron Rogers of the Green Bay Packers first year wasn't all that great but look at him now....Tebow just needs to play and time to mature....and needs all the haters to layoff....
Tim Tereality

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Tebow Fan wrote:
Hes only played one real year in the NFL....That was 2011 as a Denver Bronco when he was 7-4,and had 1 a playoff win...not bad for a QB that you think isn't NFL material....his NFL completion ratio isn't all that great but put what he did his first and only year of playing as a starting NFL QB to John Elways or any First year starter....Even Aaron Rogers of the Green Bay Packers first year wasn't all that great but look at him now....Tebow just needs to play and time to mature....and needs all the haters to layoff....
You're quoting TEAM stats from 2011, not Tebow's. Christ, put Rich Eisen under center on the '85 Bears and they'd have gone 7-4. Tebow's own personal play was subpar. Trent Dilfer "won" a Super Bowl but was a mediocre stopgap starter.

Talking about Elway, HE didn't want Tebow--not even as a backup. Nobody else in the NFL is chasing after Tebow. That tells me all I or anyone else needs to know.

Tebow last year was on a team with one of the worst QB lineups in the game, with an incompetent starter and an inemperienced fellow backup. Tebow couldn't even beat out that competition.

As it looks now, a QB in his mid 30s who hasn't even played in two years (Garrard) is gonna take Tebow's job.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Elduke wrote:
<quoted text>
Bears suck dickhead. Nuff said. Cry me a river Jay Cutler.
I couldn't agree with you more. I admit my QB sucks, but so does your deity
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Tebow Fan wrote:
You realize he did lose to BUFFALO when a win clinches a playoff spot.
You realize he lost to Kansas City 6-3 (to the crappy QB he replaced) a win clinches a playoff spot.
and the Steelers game was won by Thomas stiff arming a cornerback because all the safeties were in the box trying to stuff Teblow.
You could have made that throw
fsbpurr

Asheboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

He might not be Moose; but he certainly could be Moses leading the Jets through the NFL. sorry, but I believe this dude has the fortitude to get it done.
Tim Tescattershot

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

fsbpurr wrote:
He might not be Moose; but he certainly could be Moses leading the Jets through the NFL. sorry, but I believe this dude has the fortitude to get it done.
Too bad he doesn't have the passing accuracy to get it done.
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

fsbpurr wrote:
He is long on desire and has the will to win.
If only he had an arm like Jeff George.......
Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I didn't get the Moses reference...
Too bad he couldn't part the red sea known as the Kansas City Chiefs for more than 3 points last December
They Took r Jobs

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
I didn't get the Moses reference...
Too bad he couldn't part the red sea known as the Kansas City Chiefs for more than 3 points last December
" Holy Moses, he threw the ball right into the ground! "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Tebow Discussions

Search the Tim Tebow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Elway insists he's not looking to trade Tebow (Jan '11) Jul 18 Freddie 141
Cheap jerseys Jul 10 gsdds 1
maillot de foot 2014 2015 Jul 10 gsdds 1
What's Next For Tim Tebow? (Apr '13) Jul 9 cara murphy 298
Is Tim Tebow gay? (Aug '10) Jul 3 Ted 134
What's the best stat for measuring QB performan... Jun 28 Janitor 1
Tim Tebow still has NFL dreams, says Urban Meyer May '14 FLORIDA SWAMPER 7
•••
•••