Tim Tebow's Inability to Find Work in...

Tim Tebow's Inability to Find Work in the NFL Indicative of 2014 Youth Movement

There are 231 comments on the BleacherReport story from Oct 14, 2013, titled Tim Tebow's Inability to Find Work in the NFL Indicative of 2014 Youth Movement. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Meanwhile, Matt Flynn - who recently got tossed out like a week-old bag of rotten meat by the Oakland Raiders - just signed a contract with the Buffalo Bills, as noted by the team on Twitter: Tebow hasn't sniffed a job offer from an NFL team since he was released by the New England Patriots on August 31. There are certainly a few quarterback-sorry ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Romantards

Miami, FL

#166 Apr 1, 2014
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I lack the anger gene, but isn't it amazing how many miscreants will hang themselves given enough rope. I always like to let you run with it in the hope that you will come to the realization of Romans 3:23 and 6:23. Sorry to see that you will be electing the drop off instead of the lift off. In terms you may understand since common decency is not understandable to you. Turn or burn so you won't become future crispy critters. Wouldn't wish than on the worst of mankind. A label which you are running towards. Hoping you "see the light" before the darkness becomes eternal. Really, eternal. Your call. Choose wisely.
Sorry, I lack the Belief in Childrens Fairytales gene. Perhaps one day you will mentally evolve to see how you have been brainwashed. Perhaps, but not probably.
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#167 Apr 1, 2014
Romantards wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I lack the Belief in Childrens Fairytales gene. Perhaps one day you will mentally evolve to see how you have been brainwashed. Perhaps, but not probably.
How do you explain fulfilled prophecy. The telling of the future ahead of time to the tune of hundreds of hits without a miss. One that really impresses is the one that declared the exact day Christ would ride into Jerusalem 173,880 days after the decree to rebuild in Jerusalem after the captivity. 173,880 days to the day. And hundreds more. That's a lot to throw under the rug because you refuse to get with the program. A program that will bless you for all eternity. But instead like a little child pulling a tantrum, you want to be in control and have things your way. And when things don't turn out the way you want them to, you spew hate. Yeah, that's NOT the direction I would recommend for anyone. Seek and you will find. Don't seek and you won't find anything.
Religitard

Miami, FL

#168 Apr 1, 2014
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain fulfilled prophecy. The telling of the future ahead of time to the tune of hundreds of hits without a miss. One that really impresses is the one that declared the exact day Christ would ride into Jerusalem 173,880 days after the decree to rebuild in Jerusalem after the captivity. 173,880 days to the day. And hundreds more. That's a lot to throw under the rug because you refuse to get with the program. A program that will bless you for all eternity. But instead like a little child pulling a tantrum, you want to be in control and have things your way. And when things don't turn out the way you want them to, you spew hate. Yeah, that's NOT the direction I would recommend for anyone. Seek and you will find. Don't seek and you won't find anything.
Yeah, sure, blah, blah, blah, ah-duh Christ is gonna ride into La Palma in his '89 Escort and set the world straight, pass the bong hombre
Janitool

United States

#169 Apr 1, 2014
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of these people adding hate to an otherwise friendly bit of information. They want everyone to be miserable like they are and that's where they put their efforts instead of trying to climb above it all. What a waste of time and energy.
At least our time is spent safeguarding the general population from their poison and may turn one of them as well. The battle never ends.
Friendly info or repetitive crap. Your Brady/anti Manning crybaby rants are getting old. You offer nothing worth reading.
Janicrap

Miami, FL

#170 Apr 1, 2014
Janitool wrote:
<quoted text>
Friendly info or repetitive crap. Your Brady/anti Manning crybaby rants are getting old. You offer nothing worth reading.
It's either Bradylove/antiManning diatribes or religicrap essays. He is an idiot savant. Emphasis on idiot.
ToolCrapItard

Denver, CO

#171 Apr 1, 2014
he does choke a mean Belichicken
Janitor

Cypress, CA

#172 Apr 1, 2014
Janitool wrote:
<quoted text>
Friendly info or repetitive crap. Your Brady/anti Manning crybaby rants are getting old. You offer nothing worth reading.
And yet you feel compelled to read it and your depravity forces you to spew hate in response. Thanks for continually proving my points and giving me fuel to respond with.
Now back to football.
With the extra fourth round pick the league awarded the Pats for last years lost FAs they can build some depth in the line-backing corps. Wth the first four picks they should get themselves 1. a DE/DT to either rush the QB or push the pocket, disrupting their opponents passing attack, 2. an offensive lineman preferably a center, a notch above Connelly for increase QB protection, 3. a cover safety who can hit like a hammer, giving them a top 3-5 defense, and
4. a TE with good combo skills of run blocking and pass receiving for better offensive options.
Pats have no 5th round pick as it was traded away previously.
round six and seven can be flyers on questionable attitude guys in the hope one turns it around. There is always hope, just like what we are hoping for the debauchery pushers who feel compelled to respond to these football insights in a non-football way. We care too much, we will never give up on you. Will just keep at it in the hope you will soften your rigid anti-God, anti decency stance. It could happen. In the end no harm done. At worst you will only end up where you were going anyway. Wishing you a better final resting place. Seriously.
Janitool

United States

#173 Apr 1, 2014
Repetitive crap. Your Brady/anti Manning/Patriots crybaby rants are getting old. You offer nothing worth reading.
A Palma post how to

Miami, FL

#174 Apr 1, 2014
Brady's the Man/Peyton is the antichrist
Pats are the center of the universe
Some rambling religicrap drivel
Turn away from keyboard, crap pants and drool

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#175 Apr 2, 2014
Have you ever taken a religion course? There are dozens of theism's and quite a few pagans out there ALL claiming they have the one true way. Christianity itself is nothing but a business based on shards of The Epic of Gilgamesh and the Sun worship of the Irish. Even your Christian dates are stolen from the Pagan, and really, the Egyptian "gods", which were based on you guess it, the sun! Reading a fucking book kid.
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I lack the anger gene, but isn't it amazing how many miscreants will hang themselves given enough rope. I always like to let you run with it in the hope that you will come to the realization of Romans 3:23 and 6:23. Sorry to see that you will be electing the drop off instead of the lift off. In terms you may understand since common decency is not understandable to you. Turn or burn so you won't become future crispy critters. Wouldn't wish than on the worst of mankind. A label which you are running towards. Hoping you "see the light" before the darkness becomes eternal. Really, eternal. Your call. Choose wisely.

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#176 Apr 2, 2014
No, you missed the point. You are a dumb douche bag sharing opinions that make no sense. We don't like people like that.
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of these people adding hate to an otherwise friendly bit of information. They want everyone to be miserable like they are and that's where they put their efforts instead of trying to climb above it all. What a waste of time and energy.
At least our time is spent safeguarding the general population from their poison and may turn one of them as well. The battle never ends.

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#177 Apr 2, 2014
Dude, i went to a really crappy State college. I worked in a lumber mill to help pay my way through. And even my measly, half drunken education is just standing is AWE of your level of self delusion and willful stupidity. I am truly astounded that you BELIEVE things like this.

It, this, and you are actually the impending destruction of the Earth! Did you know that? While religion gave us a common thread to pull as humans, and helped create society, at this point, it has become a crutch for the weak willed and weak minded members of our race. Those who are uncomfortable not knowing.

You and your ilk will keep us apart, and from creating a global society as we should, exploring the stars in peace. That is your legacy.

But lets Micro this a bit instead. If you aren't a 40 year old Mexican guy in California who runs a delivery truck i would be surprised. Let me know how close i get.
Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you explain fulfilled prophecy. The telling of the future ahead of time to the tune of hundreds of hits without a miss. One that really impresses is the one that declared the exact day Christ would ride into Jerusalem 173,880 days after the decree to rebuild in Jerusalem after the captivity. 173,880 days to the day. And hundreds more. That's a lot to throw under the rug because you refuse to get with the program. A program that will bless you for all eternity. But instead like a little child pulling a tantrum, you want to be in control and have things your way. And when things don't turn out the way you want them to, you spew hate. Yeah, that's NOT the direction I would recommend for anyone. Seek and you will find. Don't seek and you won't find anything.
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#179 Apr 2, 2014
Corran Horn wrote:
Dude, i went to a really crappy State college. I worked in a lumber mill to help pay my way through. And even my measly, half drunken education is just standing is AWE of your level of self delusion and willful stupidity. I am truly astounded that you BELIEVE things like this.
It, this, and you are actually the impending destruction of the Earth! Did you know that? While religion gave us a common thread to pull as humans, and helped create society, at this point, it has become a crutch for the weak willed and weak minded members of our race. Those who are uncomfortable not knowing.
You and your ilk will keep us apart, and from creating a global society as we should, exploring the stars in peace. That is your legacy.
But lets Micro this a bit instead. If you aren't a 40 year old Mexican guy in California who runs a delivery truck i would be surprised. Let me know how close i get.
<quoted text>
He was 15 minutes late for Heaven's Gate, also in La Palma
Read the Bible

United States

#180 Apr 2, 2014
I peaked at the end, the devil did it.

Since: Jan 11

Tempe, AZ

#181 Apr 2, 2014
Apparently you don't read enough!

"Peeked" :look quickly, typically in a furtive manner.
Read the Bible wrote:
I peaked at the end, the devil did it.
Read the Bible

United States

#182 Apr 2, 2014
peeked..........at the end..........of the bible..........devil.........h e did it..........
Debauchery Pushers

United States

#183 Apr 2, 2014
#7 Deuteronomy 23:1

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Janitool is screwed.
Read the Bible

United States

#184 Apr 2, 2014
Corran Horn wrote:
Apparently you don't read enough!
"Peeked" :look quickly, typically in a furtive manner.
<quoted text>
My State college was real crappy as well..........
Palmatard chronicles

Miami, FL

#185 Apr 2, 2014
Janitard claimed--during the height of his grandeur delusions--that he owns several businesses, has a 182 IQ, is dying from an illness, worked for the CIA, was a math tutor, and has personal connections to the Pats organization.

Which probably means he drives a delivery truck.
He Hate Me

Denver, CO

#186 Apr 2, 2014
Palmatard chronicles wrote:
Which probably means he drives a delivery truck.
Delusional people like that have been known to commit mass murders
(Aurora Theater and Sandy Hook come to mind).
People often ask later 'what were the signs?
Will people be asking us those questions when Janitard twists off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Tebow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the 49ers Should Sign Tebow (Dec '14) Mar '16 LindaFan 4
News Should Tim Tebow Have a Job in the NFL? (Nov '13) Mar '16 Fart news 37
new seaeos (Sep '14) Mar '16 william 2
Tim Tebow Among The Players Considered To Parti... (Mar '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
For Eagles, 'Tebow Rule' would be a godsend (May '15) Mar '16 Mark Mehall 2
Tebow is back (Aug '15) Mar '16 Greg 2
News Tim Tebow officially signs one-year contract wi... (Apr '15) Mar '16 Fart news 34
More from around the web