Bears' defense focused on Adrian Peterson, not Joe Webb

Full story: TwinCities.com

For the third time in three road games, the Chicago Bears defense will probably face a third-string quarterback when Joe Webb starts for the Vikings on Monday night.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Seeker

Monterrey, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

ZenBirdist wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hours have you been sitting there spamming the threads with that singular thought? My friend, you have way too much time on your hands and you give the real Seeker way too much power over you. Let it go and try to have yourself a merry Christmas. Zen
Felice Navidad, Amigo!
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Felice Navidad, Amigo!
And Merry Christmas to You, Friend..May Santa deliver a large lump of coal in the Bears stocking..(--)
Seeker

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
And Merry Christmas to You, Friend..May Santa deliver a large lump of coal in the Bears stocking..(--)
Pure drivel.
Sal

Aurora, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Its a laugher that my Bears are the best team in the conference. The Packers have no place to go but golfing. The Vikes and Packers are out of the playoffs so who won? Thats right neither, they both suck.
Seeker

Sanayi, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Sal wrote:
Its a laugher that my Bears are the best team in the conference. The Packers have no place to go but golfing. The Vikes and Packers are out of the playoffs so who won? Thats right neither, they both suck.
Pure drivel.
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure drivel.
Have you tried learning more then two words in English?...
Who_Dat_Charlie

Covington, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

deer tracks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried learning more then two words in English?...
Early Christmas present for you Tracks. Rumor has it that Parcells is heading to the Vikes to take over operations there.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Jennings Discussions

Search the Tim Jennings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Bears' Defense Has Top 10 Potential Onc... May '14 Rosemarie Fiore Roberts 1
Draft needs: Chicago Bears Apr '14 1st and poop 2
Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
How the Bears and Lions match up (Sep '13) Sep '13 Steve 1
Who's on your NFC North All Pro Team? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Childress 3
Chicago Bears: Lovie Smith's tenure at a crossr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Rodgers named October NFC Player of the Month (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 4
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••