Bears' defense focused on Adrian Peterson, not Joe Webb

Full story: TwinCities.com

For the third time in three road games, the Chicago Bears defense will probably face a third-string quarterback when Joe Webb starts for the Vikings on Monday night.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sherm

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Last week during the game, T-Joke raised his hand to the sideline saying
he wanted to take himself out of the game for an " injury". Look at the
beating Favre has taken these last two years behind that joke of an offensive line.And all those times he scrapped himself off the turf, and with serious
injuries, did he point to the sideline asking to come out . I have a feeling that Webb may be made of sterner stuff than T-Joke.

Now look at this mess that Chilly has left this team. We will have to bundle draft picks to get one of the top two QB's in the draft.
We will need a 'bridge' experienced qb till the draft pick is ready to play. T-Joke has to be gone , Favre is not coming back
and to trade for an experienced QB we need to bundle drtaft picks we do not have. Chilly gave away a QB to NY Giants who could have filled that bill. We need O-linemen , safties , and another wide reciever . How about that third round pick that Klink gave away
on Moss..........How about who might be on this team if Klink had not traded two #2 picks to get T-Joke. Chilly has dug us a hole that will take longer to fill than the one dug on the Hershal Walker trade.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Dear Vikings ........ We're real, real sorry we pounded the $h!t out of you earlier in the year ..... pleeeeeeeease forgive us and beat those d@mn Bears ....... Packer nation
Wildman

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
Dear Vikings ........ We're real, real sorry we pounded the $h!t out of you earlier in the year ..... pleeeeeeeease forgive us and beat those d@mn Bears ....... Packer nation
Not going to happen! The Bears may have gotten pounded last week but it was by a good team. Not the Loins!!!!!! BEARS WIN!!! And off to the playoffs we go.

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
...Dear Packers...we accept your apology...we will jump out to an early commanding lead...take that into the 4the quarter: but then realize the implications of a win...sanity will kick in...we will take Joe out of the game hand it to Da Bears...they win...they're in and you guys can go home and eat cheese...GO VIKES!!!
FMC651

Rochester, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
You had a game given to you up in Lambeau - is that the pounding ? You lose to the Pats Erin can't get it done again.
Jack

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

The minute the Bears hit the playoffs I am betting every penny I have against them. They are a very average team that got very lucky this year.
Wildman

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Jack wrote:
The minute the Bears hit the playoffs I am betting every penny I have against them. They are a very average team that got very lucky this year.
You keep betting against them. They play better as underdogs. I don't think they'll go far but that's the beauty of it all. If they exceed our expectations it will be awesome! GO BEARS!!!!
expacker fan

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

anyway you take it the bears are in for another beating.

Since: Dec 10

Cedar Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

This will be a good time for Webb to start. He does not neet to win. He needs to showcase his talent and make good decisions with the football.
Beecharmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Sherm wrote:
Last week during the game, T-Joke raised his hand to the sideline saying
he wanted to take himself out of the game for an " injury". Look at the
beating Favre has taken these last two years behind that joke of an offensive line.And all those times he scrapped himself off the turf, and with serious
injuries, did he point to the sideline asking to come out . I have a feeling that Webb may be made of sterner stuff than T-Joke.
Now look at this mess that Chilly has left this team. We will have to bundle draft picks to get one of the top two QB's in the draft.
We will need a 'bridge' experienced qb till the draft pick is ready to play. T-Joke has to be gone , Favre is not coming back
and to trade for an experienced QB we need to bundle drtaft picks we do not have. Chilly gave away a QB to NY Giants who could have filled that bill. We need O-linemen , safties , and another wide reciever . How about that third round pick that Klink gave away
on Moss..........How about who might be on this team if Klink had not traded two #2 picks to get T-Joke. Chilly has dug us **** that will take longer to fill than the one dug on the Hershal Walker trade.
I think Favre left you in the mess. I warned you he was a tornado. Spinning out of control
idea

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

T-Jack is so bad he injured the best player on this team, what a loser go waive him.
idea

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Jack wrote:
careful they might play a NFC west team
idea

Duluth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

AAAron Rodgers wrote:
yeah the team played to lose and have the head coach fired and the refs gave you a W in green bay. Your futile efforts show a return to the 70's and 80's packer nation. Good Luck on surviving as a fan, you may have to hope Detroit doesn't slaughter you in the upcoming years.

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

Vikings should go & sign Donovan McNabb for next season! Yeah, that's the ticket!! Replace one broken-down loser with another!!

One Ice-Bowl, coming up! Should be interesting!
deer tracks

Pipestone, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Wildman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to happen! The Bears may have gotten pounded last week but it was by a good team. Not the Loins!!!!!! BEARS WIN!!! And off to the playoffs we go.
Only to have the Saints turn you into Bear Rugs....DAT....
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

idea wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah the team played to lose and have the head coach fired and the refs gave you a W in green bay. Your futile efforts show a return to the 70's and 80's packer nation. Good Luck on surviving as a fan, you may have to hope Detroit doesn't slaughter you in the upcoming years.
STILL WHINING!.........Unbeilievable ....The queens dont have anything to return to!......They have sucked for 50 years!......Hahhahaahahh!..... .As far as "surviving"?........ .Only a stupid queen fan would even bring up "surviving"!.....Ps, Detroit will use the queens as a punching bag, for next year!.........Just like the Packers did!........Hahhahhaahhha!
Seeker

Tegal, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>STILL WHINING!.........Unbeilievable ....The queens dont have anything to return to!......They have sucked for 50 years!......Hahhahaahahh!..... .As far as "surviving"?........ .Only a stupid queen fan would even bring up "surviving"!.....Ps, Detroit will use the queens as a punching bag, for next year!.........Just like the Packers did!........Hahhahhaahhha!
Pure drivel.
I see 8 men in the Box

Rochester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Coming Monday night thats for sure.. Just hope Joe webb is the next Michael Vick or it will be a long night for us with our make shift OL..
GO VIKES 2011!!!
Seeker

Msida, Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

I see 8 men in the Box wrote:
Coming Monday night thats for sure.. Just hope Joe webb is the next Michael Vick or it will be a long night for us with our make shift OL..
GO VIKES 2011!!!
Pure Minnesota drivel.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure drivel.
How many hours have you been sitting there spamming the threads with that singular thought? My friend, you have way too much time on your hands and you give the real Seeker way too much power over you. Let it go and try to have yourself a merry Christmas. Zen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tim Jennings Discussions

Search the Tim Jennings Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jay Cutler, Tim Jennings, Matt Slauson get new ... Jan '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
How the Bears and Lions match up (Sep '13) Sep '13 Steve 1
Who's on your NFC North All Pro Team? (Jul '13) Jul '13 Childress 3
Chicago Bears: Lovie Smith's tenure at a crossr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 6
Rodgers named October NFC Player of the Month (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Falcons QB Ryan leads pack of NFC's best for Se... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings believe Bowman a value player for corner (Mar '12) Mar '12 Northsiderbearcub 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••