Former Dallas Cowboys RB Tashard Choi...

Former Dallas Cowboys RB Tashard Choice Claimed by Washington Redskins on Waivers

There are 2 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Former Dallas Cowboys RB Tashard Choice Claimed by Washington Redskins on Waivers. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

The Dallas Cowboys will have to face recently released running back Tashard Choice early and often.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Gustavo

Juarez, Mexico

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Murray showed us immediately what he got ,,even I think that is better than Jones
Thanfarts

Cypress, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2011
He forgot to show it vs Eagles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Hightower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington Redskins: Tim Hightower Released, Al... (Aug '12) Aug '12 killerkobrakai 1
News NFL: Wilfork, Pats wary of reeling Redskins (Dec '11) Dec '11 WeElectedABunchOf... 1
News Cowboys Looking to Stop the Run Against Redskin... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jerrys Tricks 7
News No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick their way to v... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Takefarts 4
News Nobody's Buying The 2-0 Washington Redskins, Yet (Sep '11) Sep '11 Fanfarts 2
News Michael Lombardi on picking the Redskins to win... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Darren zon 1
News Cardinals vs. Raiders: Is Beanie Wells Ready to... (Aug '11) Aug '11 JOSE G 3
More from around the web