No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick thei...

No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick their way to victory over Redskins

There are 4 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Sep 26, 2011, titled No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick their way to victory over Redskins. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

Romo persevered through pain to lead enough deep drives to set up Bailey for six field goals, including a 40-yarder with 1:57 left to give the Cowboys an 18-16 victory over the Washington Redskins on Monday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

Ghozt

Winfield, IL

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Cowboys suck
Redfarts

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2011
Skinfarts...
longhorn1

Brownsboro, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2011
Ghozt wrote:
Cowboys suck
Look who is talking. I would take Romo any day over Cutler, who is the one who sucks!
Takefarts

Katy, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2011
Overfarts...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Hightower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington Redskins: Tim Hightower Released, Al... (Aug '12) Aug '12 killerkobrakai 1
News NFL: Wilfork, Pats wary of reeling Redskins (Dec '11) Dec '11 WeElectedABunchOf... 1
News Cowboys Looking to Stop the Run Against Redskin... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jerrys Tricks 7
News Former Dallas Cowboys RB Tashard Choice Claimed... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Thanfarts 2
News Nobody's Buying The 2-0 Washington Redskins, Yet (Sep '11) Sep '11 Fanfarts 2
News Michael Lombardi on picking the Redskins to win... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Darren zon 1
News Cardinals vs. Raiders: Is Beanie Wells Ready to... (Aug '11) Aug '11 JOSE G 3
More from around the web