Arizona Cardinals, oldest team in NFL...

Arizona Cardinals, oldest team in NFL, advance to first Super Bowl by defeating Eagles, 32-25

There are 7 comments on the KABC story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Arizona Cardinals, oldest team in NFL, advance to first Super Bowl by defeating Eagles, 32-25. In it, KABC reports that:

That's not a mirage rising out of the desert, folks. It's the Arizona Cardinals soaring to their first Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KABC.

Oldest

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Jan 19, 2009
How does one team become the oldest when there has to be another team to play against?
spanky

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2009
Amazing...utterly amazing...where are the Pheonix fans?

I don't even think they know how to react to this yet...

Way to go Pheonix...
spanky

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2009
this is what makes the NFL so exciting from year to year.cause there's always a cindarella team...

The Patriots were a cindarella team at one time...

I love stories like this...

and in baseball it was the Colorado Rockies, The Florida Marlins and even Boston..when they finally won...
spanky

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2009
Now if only the Seahawks could get there and win...

“Pete”

Since: Jan 09

Houston, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2009
uh...i don't know that they are the oldest but this is the first time in my lifetime the Cardinals of football have ever had a team to actually consider to win.
Of course, in 47, before the Super Bowl began the Cards beat the Eagles in the championship game and lost in 48.
Now we gotta wait for Cleveland and Houston to rise from the depths, lol
Tymmy

Emmaus, PA

#8 Jan 19, 2009
Im an Eagles fan but i thmk that they played a heck of a game...... if the cardnals can do it maybe the cowboys can?
Lol
smell the coffee

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2009
I heard the cards were in the superbowl, I also heard satan was begging for hell warming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tim Hightower Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington Redskins: Tim Hightower Released, Al... (Aug '12) Aug '12 killerkobrakai 1
News NFL: Wilfork, Pats wary of reeling Redskins (Dec '11) Dec '11 WeElectedABunchOf... 1
News Cowboys Looking to Stop the Run Against Redskin... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jerrys Tricks 7
News Former Dallas Cowboys RB Tashard Choice Claimed... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Thanfarts 2
News No TDs, no problem: Cowboys kick their way to v... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Takefarts 4
News Nobody's Buying The 2-0 Washington Redskins, Yet (Sep '11) Sep '11 Fanfarts 2
News Michael Lombardi on picking the Redskins to win... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Darren zon 1
More from around the web