Now Jets have chance to take over AFC East

Full story: Newsday

By the final whistle, the Jets ' 47-3 rout of the comprehensively bad Rams already was in the rearview mirror.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Phil

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Nice game but... a couple of potential interceptions were dropped by DBs with concrete hands. While they might not have had a bearing on the outcome of this game, its likely that won't be the case for the next one.
superbowl3

Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Finally this team is playing with confidence. If they play their game, execute, don't get too fancy and avoid turnovers they'll win a sound victory over NE (30-10). My biggest concern is Farve's penchant for Int's when in the Red Zone. Till this year, I never knew he did that. If Farve plays "vet-smart" & doesn't force the ball, they'll win in an efficient machine like manner.
Long Suffering Jet Fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

I've been jerke doff for too many years by this team. Fans get spun up when we beat up on the dogs and the media gets into a frenzy. Go to Foxboro and put an old fassioned arse whoopin on Belliterd then come see me. Until we can beat the patsies, it's business as usual. Very sorry state of affairs quite frankly if we invested all this $ on the guys that we brought in plus Brady is out and still not take over the division. I'm from Missouri. Show me. 1 last comment. Phil is right. Farve is dangerous. He throws the ball up for grabs. If he does that again we're toast cause the patsies rarely cough up the ball and have a better takeaway/giveaway ration. We'll need our "A" game if we expect to win
chuck

Fort Huachuca, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Judged:

I went to the New York press websites, I listened carefully all around and I heard...silence. All those hypocritical jerks who were slamming the Pats for "running up the score last year are silent after the Jets 47-3 beatdown of the Rams today. As we said last year, all the whining about sportsmanship last year was mainly about cheapshotting the Pats. It seems that, in the NFL, only the Patriots are not allowed to win lopsided games.
Patrick from PA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

There's a slight difference here chuck. If you watched the game we scored 40 in the first half and only 7 in the second half. We pulled a majority of our starters by the start of the 4th. Your arrogant and classless patsies kept all of the starters in for most of the games last year even when it was well in hand. They were throwing bombs down the field so your little golden boy could break some records. Owned.

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Would be nice upset..if Jets beat the Pats on Thursday...
The Chosen One

Roslyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Huge question. Is Mangold's back OK???????? I don't think he finished the game.
Jets Fan

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

Couldn't of said it any better Patrick from PA. The Jets could of scored plenty more points yesterday, but they took the high road and intituted the mercy rule on the defenseless Rams. Is calling the Patsies classless and arrogant to harsh? No, not if you take into account the bombs/ flee flickers the Pats threw when they were up big on several teams last year. Thursday is the night when Belicheats empire crumbles. Go Jets...
Jets Fan

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2008

I heard we signed Ty Law today, and that he is playing Thursday night. I'm not sure if thats good or bad, he looked a little old/ slow when we had him last time around. But he is a hall of famer, hopefully he will add some needed veteran savy to our young but very talented secondary. I also heard on the radio that Mangold will be fine for Thursday.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thomas Jones Discussions

Search the Thomas Jones Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chiefs defeat Cardinals 31-13 (Nov '10) Nov '10 Ronnie 1
Chiefs will face Jags with NFL's top rushing game (Oct '10) Oct '10 JAX 1
Johnson's last-minute TD gives Texans win (Oct '10) Oct '10 OFS 1
Chiefs Improve to 2-0 (Sep '10) Sep '10 kcchiefs fan 1
Chiefs host Chargers in Monday night coming out... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Go Marty 15
Charles Still Not Sure About Role with Chiefs (Aug '10) Aug '10 etters80 3
Chiefs QB Matt Cassel Putting Pressure on Himself (Aug '10) Aug '10 Sir Thinksalot 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••