Kirk Morrison, Welcome to Jacksonville

Kirk Morrison, Welcome to Jacksonville

There are 1 comment on the BleacherReport story from May 23, 2010, titled Kirk Morrison, Welcome to Jacksonville. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Kirk Morrison played his college ball at San Diego State University and had an outstanding college career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 May 24, 2010
With Jamarcus Russell getting cut, it seems that we've forgotten about Kirk Morrison getting traded. I thought it was odd for them to trade a guy that's led them in tackles every year he's played for us, but it is what it is and we have to live with it. I agree with Tom Cable when he says "Let's not talk about a guy that's no longer on our team," but he normally refers to JBust when he says that. I do wish Morrison well in Jacksonville and hope that Rolando McClain upgrades the defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With lockout over, Oakland Raiders have big iss... (Jul '11) Jul '11 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raider Post-Combine Mock Draft (Mar '11) Mar '11 JBG its me 3
News Oakland Raiders defensive tackle John Henderson... (Oct '10) Oct '10 TexasRaider 5
News Should The Oakland Raiders Cut Trevor Scott? (Sep '10) Sep '10 featherman 5
News Sack artist Wimbley proves a steal for Oakland ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 TexasRaider 1
News Oakland Raiders: What We've Learned Through Fou... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Steve Tellers 3
News Oakland Raiders LB Rolando McClain making a smo... (Aug '10) Aug '10 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web