Oakland Raiders defensive tackle John Henderson out 3-6 weeks

Oct 7, 2010 Full story: Fox Sports

Updated Oct 7, 2010 11:06 AM ET Further tests revealed a stress fracture in John Henderson 's right foot, and the defensive tackle is expected to miss three to six weeks, Raiders coach Tom Cable said Wednesday.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Oct 7, 2010
That ain't good....
UK Steve

London, UK

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Maybe they might move Lamaar Houston inside to help out.

I think they need to definately give up on Huff at safety, jesus the guy cant tackle. It's been said here lots of times, move him to corner and replace him with Mitchell or Stevie Brown.

I'll get to see the game as it' being televised here in the UK .. mind you it could be painfull viewing !!.. lol

Some West Texas County

#3 Oct 9, 2010
It looks to me that Trevor Scott will start at WLB since Quienton Groves and Tom Howard are both injured and Matt Shaughnessy will start at DE as I think is should be because Shaughnessy is more consistant than Scott at DE and I think Scott is better at LB. As far as the safeties go I think it should be Mitchell at SS and Branch at FS. They should try Stevie Brown at corner. I really don't think Stanford Routt, Chris Johnson, Hiram Eugene or Michael Huff will start on any other team. Mitchell is more of a box player and is better suited for SS while Branch seems to have the ability to play both. Brown seems like he could convert to corner, but I thought he was a good FS in preseason.
UK Steve

London, UK

#4 Oct 11, 2010
They need to find something more reliable opposite Namandi for sure.

Trevor Scott is just a joy to watch when he plays, what a steal he was !!

Some West Texas County

#5 Oct 11, 2010
UK Steve wrote:
They need to find something more reliable opposite Namandi for sure.
Trevor Scott is just a joy to watch when he plays, what a steal he was !!
I think they need to leave Scott as the starting WLB and Shaughnessy as the starting DE because Shaughnessy is more consistant on the DL no matter if it's a run or pass. Scott seems to be more cut out for LB in the NFL because he's pretty much been invisible all year at DE but in this last game at LB he was all over the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Howard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
With lockout over, Oakland Raiders have big iss... (Jul '11) Jul '11 TexasRaider 1
Oakland Raider Post-Combine Mock Draft (Mar '11) Mar '11 JBG its me 3
Should The Oakland Raiders Cut Trevor Scott? (Sep '10) Sep '10 featherman 5
Sack artist Wimbley proves a steal for Oakland ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 TexasRaider 1
Oakland Raiders: What We've Learned Through Fou... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Steve Tellers 3
Oakland Raiders LB Rolando McClain making a smo... (Aug '10) Aug '10 TexasRaider 1
Oakland Raiders: Taking a Look at the Outside L... (Jun '10) Jul '10 King Dyce 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Thomas Howard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••