Rodgers, perfect Packers face bumblin...

Rodgers, perfect Packers face bumbling Bolts

There are 1 comment on the PageantCast News Desk story from Nov 6, 2011, titled Rodgers, perfect Packers face bumbling Bolts. In it, PageantCast News Desk reports that:

In this Sept. 18, 2011 photo trainers look at Carolina Panthers' linebacker Thomas Davis, left, tries to tackle Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers, right, during the third quarter of an NFL football game against the Green Bay Packers in Charlotte, N.C. The often-injured Carolina Panthers linebacker refuses to put his shoulder pads on the shelf and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PageantCast News Desk.

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Nov 6, 2011
PP. I like it. That would make a nice name for posterity. The Perfect Packers! It has a nice ring to it. Hopefully the 2011 Packers will be forever known as "The Perfect Packers."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thomas Davis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carolina Panthers: Winners and Losers of the 20... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Lacy 3
News Was Carolina Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams Wort... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Foodfarts 2
News Panthers Enter Offseason of Uncertainty (Feb '10) Feb '10 sam 1
News Panthers Enter Offseason of Uncertainty (Jan '10) Jan '10 between the uprights 1
News Bears made bad call on short yardage (Sep '08) Sep '08 LMJN 2
News Bears made bad calls on short yardage (Sep '08) Sep '08 Da Church of Da C... 33
News New England Patriots' Heath Evans (Aug '07) Aug '07 todd 1
More from around the web