Bills CB Greer headed to open market

Bills CB Greer headed to open market

There are 4 comments on the ESPN.com - AFC East - Blog story from Feb 21, 2009, titled Bills CB Greer headed to open market. In it, ESPN.com - AFC East - Blog reports that:

The Buffalo Bills aren't stoked by the idea, but they're prepared to move on without cornerback Jabari Greer .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ESPN.com - AFC East - Blog.

Joe

Naples, NY

#1 Feb 23, 2009
I think they should let greer go. Now hear me out, let him and crowell go, ditch ko Sompson and his "millions" and try to get Brian Dawkins. Probably unlikely but you get him then move Whitner to FS where he is much better at and then maybe you have enough money for fred taylor too since Buffalo and New England are battling it out for him
Joan

Willis, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Jabari! Welcome to the world of the New Orleans Saints. We're glad to have you!
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2009
Yep, Jauron is a REAL winner....a regular Wade Philips.

Bears -
6-10
5-11
13-3
4-12
7-9

Lions -
5-11 (interim head coach)

Bills -
7-9
7-9
7-9
Mookie

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Mar 12, 2009
The Saints had 1 weak side in the secondary that teams really exposed, With Greer and Gregg Williams as the DC, Greer should fit in nicely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrence McGee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills Free Agents 2013: Major Decisions Looming... (Jan '13) Jan '13 BACHMIESTER 1
News Buffalo Bills Midseason Defensive Position Grades (Nov '12) Nov '12 Will Diaz 2
News Bills' Maybin Admits to Struggles (Oct '10) Oct '10 Chixbills 1
News Brian Bromm to start Sunday (Dec '09) Dec '09 sisco 6
News Bills DVR Rewind: Jackson gives Bills best chan... (Oct '09) Oct '09 juwan 1
News Bills CB McKelvin's Front Lawn Vandalized (Sep '09) Sep '09 DLA FORM 1822 9
News McGee hurt as Owens falls on him. (Jun '09) Jun '09 Cowboys Fan 2