Birmingham News SEC Football Preview 2010: Alabama, Florida once again the teams to beat

Jun 6, 2010 Full story: The Mobile Register Online 18

Alabama's Nick Saban, right, and Florida's Urban Meyer are projected to meet again in a battle for the SEC championship this season.

Full Story
BIG BOO

Anniston, AL

#1 Jun 6, 2010
if things don't change they remain the same! YO

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2010
BIG BOO wrote:
if things don't change they remain the same! YO
They will change this year!!!!

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#3 Jun 6, 2010
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will change this year!!!!
I know! LSU vs Florida in Atlanta for the SEC crown. YO!!!:) LOL
POON TANG WAYNE

Anniston, AL

#4 Jun 6, 2010
TIDE again in 10 SABAN pulls it out!

ITS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 6, 2010
Georgia vs Bama in Atlanta 2010

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 6, 2010
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know! LSU vs Florida in Atlanta for the SEC crown. YO!!!:) LOL
LSU is picked to finish 3rd behind Alabama and Auburn in the west.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#7 Jun 6, 2010
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU is picked to finish 3rd behind Alabama and Auburn in the west.
LSU is picked 2nd, tied with Arkansas in one of them. Auburn is picked 4th!!!:\ You must not have read the article! In the other one, Alabama is picked 1st and LSU is 2nd all by itself with Arkansas a distant 3rd......still, Auburn in a dismal 4th PLACE!!! LMAO!!!!! Learn to read before you post!!! Read!!!!!!!!!! LOL

ROLL TIDE ROLL
GEAUX LSU
YEA JESUS! YO!!!!!!!!

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#8 Jun 6, 2010
UGA 1 wrote:
Georgia vs Bama in Atlanta 2010
BAMA or LSU vs. Florida in Atlanta!!! YO!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!
GEAUX LSU!
YEA JESUS! YO!!!!!!

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#9 Jun 6, 2010
Mayor of topix/NCAA Football here.......Mr. DV56!!! YO!!!!

ROLL TIDE ROLL
GEAUX LSU
YEA JESUS!!!! YO!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2010
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
LSU is picked 2nd, tied with Arkansas in one of them. Auburn is picked 4th!!!:\ You must not have read the article! In the other one, Alabama is picked 1st and LSU is 2nd all by itself with Arkansas a distant 3rd......still, Auburn in a dismal 4th PLACE!!! LMAO!!!!! Learn to read before you post!!! Read!!!!!!!!!! LOL
ROLL TIDE ROLL
GEAUX LSU
YEA JESUS! YO!!!!!!!!
I read College football preview, Maybe you need to read some.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#11 Jun 6, 2010
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read College football preview, Maybe you need to read some.
Maybe...YOU....need to read this thread's article before you post something you know NOTHING about! I am mayor of Topix/NCAA Football, not you.....for a reason! It's because I've been voted by my peers right here on Topix to be YOUR mayor!!! Clown is my loyal and faithful assistant! And, YOU, not ME, needs to read this article to find out the real picks:

West
1.Alabama
2.LSU
2.Arkansas
4.Auburn

East
1.Florida
2.Georgia

SEC
1.Alabama
2.Florida
3.LSU
4.Arkansas
5.Georgia
6.Auburn

I just listed the top 6 picks by the 12 sports information directors. Have a nice day dummy (loser 5th best in the SEC)!:\ LMAO!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 7, 2010
DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe...YOU....need to read this thread's article before you post something you know NOTHING about! I am mayor of Topix/NCAA Football, not you.....for a reason! It's because I've been voted by my peers right here on Topix to be YOUR mayor!!! Clown is my loyal and faithful assistant! And, YOU, not ME, needs to read this article to find out the real picks:
West
1.Alabama
2.LSU
2.Arkansas
4.Auburn
East
1.Florida
2.Georgia
SEC
1.Alabama
2.Florida
3.LSU
4.Arkansas
5.Georgia
6.Auburn
I just listed the top 6 picks by the 12 sports information directors. Have a nice day dummy (loser 5th best in the SEC)!:\ LMAO!!!!!
So you base everything you say off of this thread's article LMAO!!!!, your just not real smart are you.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#13 Jun 7, 2010
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you base everything you say off of this thread's article LMAO!!!!, your just not real smart are you.
So, you base everything you think and say off what you read and hear. The only thing you can believe 100% of is the Bible, stupid! You're just not wise, are you.......because when you're at your wisest, that's when God is at His most foolishness!:\

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#14 Jun 7, 2010
UGA 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you base everything you say off of this thread's article LMAO!!!!, your just not real smart are you.
LMAO........You're the most FOOLISH IDIOT!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

#15 Jun 7, 2010
UGA1,

What I read on this thread is not any more true than what you read and what you read is not any more true than what I read! If you think either one is any more true than the other, you've got to have rocks for brains! LMAO

“WAR EAGLE”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#17 Jun 10, 2010
Auburn will beat LSU this year. Let's call it an early prediction, shall we?
As I see em

Canton, GA

#18 Jun 23, 2010
Eagle3 wrote:
Auburn will beat LSU this year. Let's call it an early prediction, shall we?
Isn't it amusing to watch Georgia fans argue with... wait, you didn't say if you were an LSU or Alabama fan... Maybe you're both. In that case, that would be pretty FUBAR. Not sure how that could happen, though. I guess if your mother dropped you on your head early in life...

WDE
As I see em

Canton, GA

#19 Jun 23, 2010
The 'mayor' of topix?? What the hell is that?

Woohoo! You must be a really, really important person! YO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrence Cody Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Baltimore Ravens Dark Horses Who Will Make th... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensWorld 1
Sandy Hook choir, Hudson delight crowd (Feb '13) Feb '13 CrustyCarol 2
Continue reading "Alabama football notebook: Te... (Sep '09) Oct '11 Darrel Boles 4
Saban: It's not all about the sacks (Sep '09) Feb '11 deathvalley 55
It's SEC and everybody else in college football (Jan '11) Jan '11 Eagle3 2
Ravens fans bashing Harbaugh are completely off... (Dec '10) Dec '10 WhereHaveYouGoneJ... 1
No. 7 Bama trying to regain toughness against Vols (Oct '10) Oct '10 snoozer 1
More from around the web