Tide roll

Jan 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Albany Herald

Alabama running back Mark Ingram celebrates after Alabama defensive lineman Marcell Dareus' touchdown during the second quarter of the BCS Championship on Thursday night in Pasadena, Calif., Dareus scored after intercepting a pass from Texas quarterback Garrett Gilbert.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I like the way all the whinners cry babies and big PussC's come on here saying if if if if !!!!! ALABAMA YOUR 2009 NATL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS live with it BOO
Ruger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
I like the way all the whinners cry babies and big PussC's come on here saying if if if if !!!!! ALABAMA YOUR 2009 NATL CHAMPS NOT CHUMPS live with it BOO
Congrats T! "Nick pulled it out" :)

Bama really looks dominating. I guess you could say they roll.

Ruger

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Ruger wrote:
<quoted text>Congrats T! "Nick pulled it out" :)
Bama really looks dominating. I guess you could say they roll.
Ruger
thanks Ruger I was happy with it

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Ruger I was happy with it
..........And, they could repeat next year.......and, the year after that.......and, the year after that........Wouldn't you like that Clown? LOL :| Congratulations, Clown on Bama's beginning of a dynasty.:| But, I still dispise Bama. Nothing will ever change that. You can thank 'The Bear' for my feelings there though.:|

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
Clown, I didn't say any if's.......

1. Colt doesn't get hurt
2. Texas is in the ball game
3. Texas has chance to win vs Bama
4. Bama doesn't beat Texas with Colt quarterbacking.

Ya see? I didn't say any if's, not did I.....except in this question I'm asking ya hear. But about the game I didn't mention a single one like you're accusing people of making that are supporting Texas' reasons for losing.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown, I didn't say any if's.......
1. Colt doesn't get hurt
2. Texas is in the ball game
3. Texas has chance to win vs Bama
4. Bama doesn't beat Texas with Colt quarterbacking.
Ya see? I didn't say any if's, not did I.....except in this question I'm asking ya hear. But about the game I didn't mention a single one like you're accusing people of making that are supporting Texas' reasons for losing.
was I posting to you BOO ????? no I meant all the whinners on here PEEP we all know your full of $#!T control yourself BOO ! ROLL TIDE your natl champs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>was I posting to you BOO ????? no I meant all the whinners on here PEEP we all know your full of $#!T control yourself BOO ! ROLL TIDE your natl champs
Full of $#!T is good, I suppose! Thanks for the compliment, BOO! At least, I'm not one of the whinners, though, becuase I didn't say 'if' at all about the Texas loss. That makes us just alike, BOO! We're both full of $#!T! LOL You have a dynasty going to, BOO! ROLL TIDE ROLL GEAUX TIGERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>was I posting to you BOO ????? no I meant all the whinners on here PEEP we all know your full of $#!T control yourself BOO ! ROLL TIDE your natl champs
BOO, one other thing BOO......I get the feeling you're always posting to me because I'm such a positive impact on your life; and I'm your role model that you look up to so much, PEEP! LOL :|

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

BOO, one other thing BOO......I get the feeling you're always posting to me because I'm such a positive impact on your life; and I'm your role model that you look up to so much, PEEP! LOL :|

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
if you will teach me Master I will be your grasshopper !!!!! you do some funny post DV then you turn around and make a @ss outta yourself Clowns like that stuff BOO !!!!!!! YO PEEP & ROLL TIDE

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

Roll Tide? It's more like Rolls eyes!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Terrence Cody Discussions

Search the Terrence Cody Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Baltimore Ravens Dark Horses Who Will Make th... (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensWorld 1
Sandy Hook choir, Hudson delight crowd (Feb '13) Feb '13 CrustyCarol 2
Continue reading "Alabama football notebook: Te... (Sep '09) Oct '11 Darrel Boles 4
Saban: It's not all about the sacks (Sep '09) Feb '11 deathvalley 55
It's SEC and everybody else in college football (Jan '11) Jan '11 Eagle3 2
Ravens fans bashing Harbaugh are completely off... (Dec '10) Dec '10 WhereHaveYouGoneJohnnyU 1
No. 7 Bama trying to regain toughness against Vols (Oct '10) Oct '10 snoozer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••