Raiders to accelerate youth movement

There are 3 comments on the Silver And Black Pride story from Dec 7, 2012, titled Raiders to accelerate youth movement. In it, Silver And Black Pride reports that:

The Raiders 2012 season is lost by all intents and purposes. And that means the youth movement begins now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silver And Black Pride.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Dec 8, 2012
if that's the case, start palmer but let t pryor play the second half. look, it's obvious we want to win. but they want to start playing or testing all these rookies. so, it really doesn't matter if we lose through out, because all that really does is help us move up in the draft. d allen played his most important game thursday and it's time for t pryor. i like how streater and criner have been playing along with p adams. streater is moving up while d moore is declining! dhbey is rising and falling. shoot, start that rookie (rb) we picked up from dallas.
three more games left. test them all! and, so long seymour. thanks for playing and not training. i doubt he comes back to play. he knows he's out and has played his last game as a RAIDER. just end what needs to be done!
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Dec 8, 2012
look, it does not matter if terrelle plays from here on. actually palmer would enjoy a good break and hep the new guy. d allen said if anybody was to come in instead of palmer, it would be matt leinart. i understand d allen cause he still wants to win but if he's talking "future"? just go with terrelle pryor or split it with leinart. cause pryor is still future here or good trade bait.
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Dec 8, 2012
let me rephrase. it does not matter if "palmer" plays from here on. actually, palmer would enjoy a good break. d allen said that if anybody was to come in and play instead of c palmer, it would be matt leinart. i understand d allen cause he still wants to win but if he's talking "future"? he might as well start terrelle pryor or split half the game with m leinart cause pryor is the future here or, good trade bait. i think palmer is safe for now. well, depending on how pryor looks. but i doubt pryor takes carson's job!
RAIDERS 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrelle Pryor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Redskins work out quarterback Terrelle Pryor (Nov '14) Nov '14 Flatulence Fred 7
News 2014 NFL Power Rankings Countdown: #31 Oakland ... (May '14) May '14 RaiderFaith 4
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
News Raiders make final push to move Terrelle Pryor (Apr '14) Apr '14 P T Barnum 16
News Pryor traded to the Seahawks (Apr '14) Apr '14 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News Report: Raiders to cut Pryor if they can't trad... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Fred 1
More from around the web