Giants WR says USC won title 'fair an...

Giants WR says USC won title 'fair and square'

There are 22 comments on the New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News story from Jun 11, 2010, titled Giants WR says USC won title 'fair and square'. In it, New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News reports that:

Steve Smith scores on a 5-yard touchdown pass against the Oklahoma Sooners in the second quarter during the FedEx Orange Bowl 2005 National Championship in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York City's Hometown Newspaper - NY Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#1 Jun 14, 2010
Yeah Smith they can't take your ring away and your memories but that's all that will be left for you as the hammer is coming down on forfeiting the National Title.

Since: Jun 10

El Monte, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Yeah, that was an awesome touchdown!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#3 Jun 15, 2010
Brew In wrote:
Yeah Smith they can't take your ring away and your memories but that's all that will be left for you as the hammer is coming down on forfeiting the National Title.
Now we know what it feels like to be a Bruin and have a national championship revoked.

San Fernando Valley

#4 Jun 15, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know what it feels like to be a Bruin and have a national championship revoked.
Doesn't feel great does it! Better get out your first aid kit, a lot of your buddies are going to be falling off the pompous totem pole! That is unchartered ground for a lot of them!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

Burn, baby, burn!

#7 Jun 16, 2010
BruWins wrote:
<quoted text>when did that happen? I really don't remember there CPEM are you trying to spread "ridiculous unsubstantiated rumors"? LOL
Nope: http://tucsoncitizen.com/wildcatreport/2010/0...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

Since: Oct 08

LA lady..

#8 Jun 16, 2010
CPEM wrote:
Holly shyt! I didn't know that...wow!

Burn, baby, burn!

#9 Jun 16, 2010
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly shyt! I didn't know that...wow!
There's a lot of skeletons in UCLA's closet that some Bruin fans conveniently don't know or forget about. Which is why I find it funny that they like to ridicule USC when UCLA has most likely already been punished for something very similar.

Watch, here comes the spin. "That was in the past, it doesn't count" or "That was softball, it doesn't count" or "OJ" You know, the usual standbys of the typical Trojan hater with nothing constructive to say.

San Fernando Valley

#10 Jun 16, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of skeletons in UCLA's closet that some Bruin fans conveniently don't know or forget about. Which is why I find it funny that they like to ridicule USC when UCLA has most likely already been punished for something very similar.
Watch, here comes the spin. "That was in the past, it doesn't count" or "That was softball, it doesn't count" or "OJ" You know, the usual standbys of the typical Trojan hater with nothing constructive to say.
No spins, just the magnitude of these sanctions makes you really think about how cheating is no longer tolerated and certainly in this day and age you should know how severe the penalties are.

Now here is where the SC-ites come back with "does this mean you are saying on school can cheat and the other can't?" No, I am just saying we ARE in this day and age and that is what we have to live by...the here and now!

Me personally, I used to be a good basketball player. I am now so much now. So guess what, I am NOW not a very good basketball player. I know that so I would not go out and try to keep up with some 20 year old studs on the court. "Others" who may be too pompous should know the climate of the day... TODAY!

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

San Fernando Valley

#11 Jun 16, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
"OJ" You know, the usual standbys of the typical Trojan hater with nothing constructive to say.
Oh and Pemmie, I won't bring up O.J. if you don't. That name slaps a smile off anyone's face no matter what school you are with!
Trojan

Downey, CA

#13 Jun 16, 2010
Cry On, Bruin wusses!!

San Fernando Valley

#14 Jun 16, 2010
Trojan wrote:
Cry On, Bruin wusses!!
That should Laugh On to all you Sanction Disavowers

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...

“Blue Jean Baby..”

LA lady..

#15 Jun 16, 2010
BruWins wrote:
Hilarious!!! you know certain fans' buttocks are in some very serious pain, when stuff that happened 15 years ago is brought up to soften the blow for being fans or "bandwagon" fans of a cheating program that just GOT HAAAAAAAAAAAAMMERED!! and that are in complete denial, and have lost touch with reality and wish this pain from being ridiculed by other would just go away...sorry, it ain't gonna happen.
CHEAT ON!!
You're missing the point Rob, I don't care if it's been 20 years a cheat is a cheat...end of story. Why do you UCLA fans keep bringing up O.J.???

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#18 Jun 16, 2010
CPEM wrote:
<quoted text>
I expected more from you, your stooping to a new low.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

LA lady..

#20 Jun 17, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't agree but facts are facts period. I'm surprised at you.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

LA lady..

#21 Jun 17, 2010
BruWins wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you suprised? I'm not...he's always defended USC, but he's never REALLY had to put up with bashing regarding REAL situations, it's always been about "hearsay" so he was level headed...now that it's no longer "hearsay" his defense mechanisms have shifted to guards up with iron fists.
That's right and he will defend his school, he has every right to.

manhattan_beach_ dude

“Go BRUINS ”

Since: Jan 09

Manhattan Beach CA

#22 Jun 17, 2010
Crazy Beautiful wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't agree but facts are facts period. I'm surprised at you.
we shall agree to disagree, Myself I have tried to stay out of the bashing.
Trojan

Downey, CA

#23 Jun 17, 2010
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text> That should Laugh On to all you Sanction Disavowers
Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh...
All you?! I'm not crying about it or denying it.

We'll work past it, the same your bb program has when it has been on probation.(more than once, I might add)

But as many here have noted, you conveniently forget about that. Hilarious!

Burn, baby, burn!

#24 Jun 17, 2010
manhattan_beach_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
MBD, you know me. I don't bring something up unless it is to directly refute something that someone has said. I'm not bashing just to bash, and I'm not insulting anyone. I'm not calling anyone names, nor am I throwing out unfounded rumors. I only post fact, and I back it up with a link. I don't hide behind new identities, I stand behind what I say, and if I'm wrong, I'll admit it.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

LA lady..

#27 Jun 17, 2010
BruWins wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, facts are facts, USC got caught!! "oh, but everyone cheats!"..."if they do it why can't we?"....blah, blah, blah. You cheat, you get caught, tough tittty, you pay the price. Keep making excuses...the cheaters of the moment are your beloved thugs, tomorrow it might be my Bruins...but until that day comes, it's SUC take it like a man...or like a woman, the Orgasmms felt good, 9 months later...here come labor pains!
Exactly, what comes around goes around. Labor pains?? LOL!...you wouldn't be able to take it.

“Blue Jean Baby..”

LA lady..

#28 Jun 17, 2010
BruWins wrote:
<quoted text>
PUCK THE CHEATERS regardless of who the teams are, yup everyone has cheated including my beloved Bruins...whaaa whaaa whaaaa and I thought my Bruins were always saints...whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa PUCK THE CHEATERS at present moment though that title goes to.....DRUM ROLL..... the University of Sanctioned Cheaters.
And, please...before you say it...I DON'T WANT TO grow up!
ehehe ehehe ehehe (don't you just that laugh?) BrewIn is the king of laughs.
Oooooooook, I can tell this is getting to you, Rob. Get your kicks, knock yourself out, wet yourself I really don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Safety Will Hill Emerging, What Should New... (Dec '13) Dec '13 steve 1
News Is the New York Giants Defense Really This Good? (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
News Are the New York Giants Losing Confidence in El... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Underware Fire 2
News Explaining the AP Pro32 rankings _ maybe (Aug '12) Aug '12 GBPfan 1
News Giants' Chris Canty unsure how long knee injury... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ty kapp 1
News Terrell Thomas holds annual camp with Alexander... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Ducky Moe MOE 1
News New York Giants 2012 Offseason: New York $3.4 M... (Apr '12) Apr '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web