nfl hot reads

nfl hot reads

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 25, 2009, titled nfl hot reads. In it, Newsday reports that:

Mangini tears down Browns' history Former Jets coach Eric Mangini made a big deal about the Browns' tradition when he got the job as the Cleveland head coach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

West Hartford, CT

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Seriously Bob this obsession with Eric Mangini has got to stop, its reaching pathetic levels..My understanding is there are photos of Browns greats all over the Cleveland facility. I think its time to focus on the Jets and Rex. Your preoccupation with Mangini is quite troubling.
k Price

#2 Jan 26, 2009
The new Browns keep hiring these retreads that other teams do not want. If I owned the team and the new coach got rid of a murial of Browns greats I'd be inclined to can the s.o.b.,or at least cut him down to size.
Probably should have let Balt.keep the colors and been called the Balt.Browns and let Cleve.start over. Like Tomlin said,the rivalry is with the Ravens,"the old Browns"
richieb pennsylvania

Medford, NJ

#3 Jan 26, 2009
what a fool !!!!!!1

Glendale, CA

#4 Jan 26, 2009
go ahead, take a cheap shot at mangini. true journalism.

Seffner, FL

#5 Jan 29, 2009
JETS are going no where fast!!! Except maybe to finally becoming an all New Jersey team!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Suggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers face big offseason question with Jason... (Jan '15) Jan '15 The Hemp Curtain 2
News Everything You Need To Know About NFL Playoffs'... (Jan '15) Jan '15 BradyHumps 3
News Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike Lurz 1
News Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
News The commissioner did it (Oct '13) Oct '13 Commissioner Gordon 1
News Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Richard 1
News Tank Carradine runs 4.75 to 4.85 at Saturday's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
More from around the web