Game plan: Move on

If the Ravens are as resilient as they've been all season, they will make the playoffs. Full Story
1ravensfan

Catonsville, MD

#22 Dec 16, 2008
Sandman wrote:
What is this team going to do in the playoffs? There was an argument earlier in the year, but I have to agree. Who have these Guys beat? Another year folks. This team has a ways to go.
THat can no longer be said. This team beat Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, aaaand played tough games against the Steelers and the titans. If the ball had bounced our way we could easily be 12-2
kevin

United States

#23 Dec 16, 2008
hey soup kitchen did you ever hear of larry csonca or john riggins or jerome bettis? shows your total ignorance of football when you say mclean has 2 more years left (max)cause he cant take the pounding. what an idiot.
stew

Bel Air, MD

#24 Dec 16, 2008
larry g wrote:
<quoted text>
and why they won't throw to Heap , I have no idea
for one he blocks alot now, 2 farrior and polamalu made him invisible

Since: Jun 08

Ellicott City, Maryland

#25 Dec 16, 2008
I hate to be negative, but I have a bad feeling that the Ravens will finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs. I will be furious if the Patriots or Dolphins make the playoffs b/c I am tired of Boston teams and the Ravens are clearly better than both teams.

EVERYONE IGNORE STEW. He is just a pathetic troll with nothing better to do with his time. He is like a 13 year old girl who constantly wants attention, so everyone should just ignore her.
stew

Bel Air, MD

#26 Dec 16, 2008
kevin wrote:
hey soup kitchen did you ever hear of larry csonca or john riggins or jerome bettis? shows your total ignorance of football when you say mclean has 2 more years left (max)cause he cant take the pounding. what an idiot.
idiot. are you kidding me. the way he runs the ball he will never have a long career. i like the way he runs trust me, i wish the steelers had him, but you cant take direct hits 20-25 carries a game and have a long nfl career, there are a few exceptions but bettis running style was nothing like mcclains. but you know better.
stew

Bel Air, MD

#27 Dec 16, 2008
kevin wrote:
get back to me in 2 years and then call me an idiot, jacka$$
dyno don

United States

#28 Dec 16, 2008
The team has enjoyed a vast improvement under the new regime. We are now a GOOD team. But NOT a great one.

We are weak at CB and a question mark at safety. We NEED AT LEAST one top quality CB. We're a little thin on DL and a little shaky at LB. We need to decide just what we have in our young LBs.

The OL has improved beyond any expectation, but is very thin. We need AT LEAST one good, fast WR. McGahee must go, so we need depth at RB. TE? WTF? AND we have a QB to build on!
stew

Bel Air, MD

#29 Dec 16, 2008
AngryDragon84 wrote:
I hate to be negative, but I have a bad feeling that the Ravens will finish 10-6 and miss the playoffs. I will be furious if the Patriots or Dolphins make the playoffs b/c I am tired of Boston teams and the Ravens are clearly better than both teams.
EVERYONE IGNORE STEW. He is just a pathetic troll with nothing better to do with his time. He is like a 13 year old girl who constantly wants attention, so everyone should just ignore her.
and you talk alot of crap and cant back it up. can you please add more words to your vocabulary other than coward and troll. i have forgot more in my life than you know. so anytime you want to match wits
stew

Bel Air, MD

#30 Dec 16, 2008
AngryDragon84 wrote:
you are calling me a lil girl when everytime i post you are running behind me. ok if it makes you feel better aboutyourself i will let you believe that. i will say you told me yesterday that i was a coward hiding behind a computer screen but when i offered you my name and address you backed off. whos the girl now
Sammy

Edgewater, MD

#31 Dec 16, 2008
1ravensfan wrote:
<quoted text>THat can no longer be said. This team beat Miami, Philadelphia, Washington, aaaand played tough games against the Steelers and the titans. If the ball had bounced our way we could easily be 12-2
I wouldn't want to play Philly now.
Sammy

Edgewater, MD

#32 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>and you talk alot of crap and cant back it up. can you please add more words to your vocabulary other than coward and troll. i have forgot more in my life than you know. so anytime you want to match wits
I'll second that!!!!!!!!!
Hines Ward 86

AOL

#33 Dec 16, 2008
Where are you Ray? Ed? Terrell? Bart? I'm still waiting to hear from you. You guys were talking a big game last week. Weren't one of you big, bad Ravens going to "take me out of the game?" I was right there all day. I was running around you guys, past you guys, and through you guys, smiling at your old, slow, sorry a$$eS all day, but don't recall getting hit hard.

Please watch me in the playoffs. I'll flash you guys some teeth when we win our 6th Super Bowl Championship.

Enjoy the holidays,
Your Friend Hines

“From ELP now living in ATX”

El Paso, Texas

#34 Dec 16, 2008
Anybody who is a realist never ever says that Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl. A realistic fan takes it game after game. There is no guarantee for anything in the NFL.

Next in town...Ravens. Unless it is printed for the whole world to see... Dallas vs. AFC team in Super Bowl there is no point in even saying it out loud or writing it down.
kevin

United States

#35 Dec 16, 2008
dyno don i hope you are talking about your team in houston when you say "we" need. we have a question mark at safety? reed may be the best ever and leonard is decent as well - and remember he doest even start-landry does. we are thin at dl? its probably our deepest position. maybe we could use a young pass rusher. a little shaky at linebacker? that may be dumber than stews remark about mclean. there arnt many linebacker groups in the history of football better than ours.
1ravensfan

Catonsville, MD

#36 Dec 16, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to play Philly now.
Alot of teams dont want to play the ravens right now
stew

Bel Air, MD

#37 Dec 16, 2008
kevin wrote:
dyno don i hope you are talking about your team in houston when you say "we" need. we have a question mark at safety? reed may be the best ever and leonard is decent as well - and remember he doest even start-landry does. we are thin at dl? its probably our deepest position. maybe we could use a young pass rusher. a little shaky at linebacker? that may be dumber than stews remark about mclean. there arnt many linebacker groups in the history of football better than ours.
kevin since you are so knowledgeable please explain to me how mcclain and bettis are the same style runner. cant wait to see this one. only thing they have in common is their weight
stew

Bel Air, MD

#38 Dec 16, 2008
1ravensfan wrote:
<quoted text>Alot of teams dont want to play the ravens right now
if they dont beat the cowboys noones going to worry about playing them
Fire_Ryan

Holland, MI

#39 Dec 16, 2008
They have many needs WR's, CB's, RB, DE, and a TE. A defensive coordinator that accoutns for all 60 minutes. Hopefully OZ has another good draft in him they need it. See ya Mcgahee you suck.
stew

Bel Air, MD

#40 Dec 16, 2008
kevin you dont even know his name so how can i take your post serious, who is mclean, it that the janitor at mcdonalds

Ellicott City, Maryland

#41 Dec 16, 2008
stew wrote:
<quoted text>you are calling me a lil girl when everytime i post you are running behind me. ok if it makes you feel better aboutyourself i will let you believe that. i will say you told me yesterday that i was a coward hiding behind a computer screen but when i offered you my name and address you backed off. whos the girl now
I'm above meeting up with someone to fight based on a disagreement in an online thread. The notion itself is pathetic. You are a little girl b/c your sole purpose for posting on these threads is to get attention (ie who won just curious). What have you done to come back at me? You have questioned my vocabulary range and have offered your name and address to challenge me in person. Those are 2 generic and pathetic responses that are common in threads when someone gets aggravated and flustered. As it pertains to the call, it was a topic on every sports show yesterday and almost all of the analysts agreed that whatever was called on the field should not have been over turned. Furthermore your inferiority complex is frightening given that you need to remind yourself that I am "running behind you" which I can't even take as an insult since it doesn't make sense and I don't know what you are talking about. You're just one of those lonely, unfortunate, insecure people who need to push people's buttons online and then complement yourself so that you feel better about yourself. At this point I'm conflicted because I'm not sure if your existence on these threads should annoy me or make me feel sorry for you. I think I'll go with the latter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Suggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike Lurz 1
Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
The commissioner did it (Oct '13) Oct '13 Commissioner Gordon 1
Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Richard 1
Tank Carradine runs 4.75 to 4.85 at Saturday's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
Ravens, Steelers getting ready to play the feud (Dec '08) Feb '13 rob 4,858
Often loud, Suggs takes quiet approach on Day 1 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pay 2

Terrell Suggs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE