Game plan: Move on

If the Ravens are as resilient as they've been all season, they will make the playoffs. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
BenDover

AOL

#182 Dec 16, 2008
BigJoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I didn't realize the Ravens owned Topix.net
I did realize the Steelers own Baltimore. Sorry, I couldn't resist, you made it just so easy.
what are u talkin bout H0M0Joe?
Jeff Davis

Glen Burnie, MD

#183 Dec 17, 2008
Ray Lewis #52 is the GODFATHER of NFL.

Since: Jun 08

Ellicott City, Maryland

#184 Dec 17, 2008
Typical wrote:
I have never seen a team whine and cry so much about officials in my life. Every time this team loses a close game it's always the officiating that caused it. What a bunch of cry babies. You lost because Ray Lewis SUCKED big time. I loved when Willie Porter knocked him on his arse. If the "vaunted" defense didn't allow the Steelers go 92 yards for the winning score in the closing minutes maybe they would have won. But since they lose, it's blame the refs again. Any reason why everyone outside of Baltimore City HATES the Ravens? Bunch of whiners.
Most of the people aren't blaming the officials for the lose and have acknowledged that the Steelers would have won anyway. A lot of people, myself included, are made at the call at the end based on principle. You would have been able to recognize that if you weren't so determined to talk trash.
stew

Bel Air, MD

#185 Dec 17, 2008
AngryDragon84 wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point I'm starting to get the sense that you aren't being serious. You aren't being serious right? The glaring contradictions aren't an accident right? If you have something negative to say in return, perhaps you can give me your name an address so we can handle this like men LOL LOL
mjstew10@yahoo.com, the name is michael stewart. i will gladly provide my address in an email
BigJoe

Rhodesdale, MD

#186 Dec 17, 2008
BenDover wrote:
<quoted text>
what are u talkin bout H0M0Joe?
If you could read, you'd know.

I'll give you some practice. Read this:

"There is nothing like beating Baltimore," a very satisfied Ward said Sunday night as he strolled out of M&T Bank Stadium with a 13-9 smackdown of the Ravens, the AFC North Division title and a first-round playoff bye.

That's why Ward enjoyed his conversations late in the game with Ravens All-Pros Ray Lewis and Ed Reed so much.

"I told 'em both that we were about to score and beat 'em in their own back yard," Ward said, almost giggling.

"No, you ain't!" Lewis and Reed screamed back among a few other unprintable words.

Well, guess what?

----------

Woo-wee, BenDover!!!
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#187 Dec 18, 2008
Ravens suck. Hope they can manage to beat the Cowfags...I need a laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Suggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike Lurz 1
Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
The commissioner did it (Oct '13) Oct '13 Commissioner Gordon 1
Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Richard 1
Tank Carradine runs 4.75 to 4.85 at Saturday's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
Ravens, Steelers getting ready to play the feud (Dec '08) Feb '13 rob 4,858
Often loud, Suggs takes quiet approach on Day 1 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pay 2
More from around the web