At a glance: Dolphins vs. Ravens
Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
#1 Dec 30, 2008
Both teams have gotten a lot better since the last time they met. With that said, i think that the ravens are the better team. they are much improved on offense and the defense has always been great.prediction ravens 27 dolphins 20. please joey porter, dont come to the bus to challange ray lewis,after the dolphins lose. hes to smart to come out and take a chance on getting hurt, with more playoff games ahead of the ravens. besides the fight should go on ufc pay for view, and both of them could make money. my money is on lewis, porter is too stupid.
#2 Dec 30, 2008
dolphins a joke
#3 Dec 30, 2008
Your posts a joke
#4 Dec 30, 2008
agree, this forum is like a fagfest of dolphins fans...no mistery there.
#5 Jan 1, 2009
Raider fans suck canal water laced with excrement for a hobby.
#6 Jan 1, 2009
'phins need to come out in home jerseys for a change. Any thermal disadvantage this time of year is negligible. It also gives a different look from Game 1 and the Ravens lose some mystique in white.
#7 Jan 2, 2009
agree, fans think with the teams the dolphins beat that they are improved.
these pathetic fans think beating the jets was a win over a "good" team. a high quality win...laughable just like the jets. the facts below just dont lie.
The list of the mighty dolphin victories:
1) Pats (Won week 3 big against a team with a backup qb starting his 2nd game...only to be blown out week 12 by the same QB)
2) Jets (even the lame 5-11 raiders beat favre enough said)
3) SD (8-8) Miami did beat them but so did the pathetic Bills win not so impressive after all.
4) Bills (7-9) Beat them twice and so did everyone else in the AFC East...woopie, even the 4-12 Browns beat them.
5) Denver (LOL - 8-8) A team that even KC beat
6) Seattle (4-12) a pathetic team that too beat the Jets
7) Oakland (5-11) the other team 2-14 KC beat
8) Rams (2-14)
9) 49ers (7-9) yet another pathetic team that too beat the Jets. Makes week 17 win look REAL impressive for the mighty Dolphins not.
10) KC (2-14)
just simply sad the fans really think this team is good. like the cowgirls, raiders and texass-ans, dolphins will be watching the super bowl on tv.
dolphins a joke
Add your comments below
|Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16)||Mar '16||Fart news||2|
|Steelers face big offseason question with Jason... (Jan '15)||Jan '15||The Hemp Curtain||2|
|Everything You Need To Know About NFL Playoffs'... (Jan '15)||Jan '15||BradyHumps||3|
|Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14)||Feb '14||Mike Lurz||1|
|Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13)||Oct '13||GBPfan||3|
|The commissioner did it (Oct '13)||Oct '13||Commissioner Gordon||1|
|Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13)||Aug '13||Richard||1|
Find what you want!
Search Terrell Suggs Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC