Something to talk about: 105.7 FM switches to sports

Full story: Baltimore Sun
The radio home of the Orioles, 105.7 FM, changed its format yesterday from news talk to sports talk, giving Baltimore its first FM sports station - even though programmers there stopped short of embracing ... Full Story
JND

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Why didn't they fire Anita Marks??? She might be easy on the eyes but God knows she's hard on the ears. I heard her a week or two ago, screaming to bench Flaco for Smith. Clueless!!!!
Joe

Baltimore, MD

#2 Nov 4, 2008
Bad move. What kind of peabrain listens to all that sports talk? There are much more important issues in the world to talk about. It isn't like any of that radio talk will influence the sports teams. All the sports talk shows are just a bunch of little boys who wish they were big league athletes and coaches.
JND

Washington, DC

#3 Nov 5, 2008
I didn't know Joe was short for GAY!!!
smelly tramp

Chicago, IL

#4 Nov 8, 2008
lol!
Give Jeremy Conn her job!!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy Conn 2012!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Suggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers face big offseason question with Jason... Jan 14 The Hemp Curtain 2
Everything You Need To Know About NFL Playoffs'... Jan 14 BradyHumps 3
Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike Lurz 1
Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
The commissioner did it (Oct '13) Oct '13 Commissioner Gordon 1
Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Richard 1
Tank Carradine runs 4.75 to 4.85 at Saturday's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
More from around the web