McGahee eager to drop carry issue

McGahee eager to drop carry issue

There are 23 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Dec 4, 2008, titled McGahee eager to drop carry issue. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

But McGahee said there is no need to get frustrated. "That's not going to get you anywhere," he said in his first interview since the surprise coaching decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul of Catonsville

Baltimore, MD

#21 Dec 4, 2008
Reasons to hate the Redskins:
1. Racist name
2. Twit of an owner.
3. Ugly uniforms
4. Helped keep us out of football (JKC)
5.Last team to integrate (GPM insulted Jim Parker)
6. Team plays in Maryland, pays taxes in Virginia
Ravens_Flock

United States

#22 Dec 4, 2008
Huh..........we're not going all-black because Harbaugh "doesn't like the look"? That's pretty damned lame if you ask me. So WHAT if he doesn't like the look....since when did a coach's whims have anything to do with team uniforms? What about the players? I seem to recall many of them saying that THEY liked the All Blacks. And what about the FANS? I know many fans, myself included, really like the All Blacks.

I hope this article is wrong, but if that's true that we're going with an alternate black and white look, just because Harbaugh "doesn't like" the all blacks.......that's mentally deficient in the extreme.

Also, I like how the Sun milks this McGahee thing every day of the week, and likely will for the remainder of the season and beyond.
GMA

Westminster, MD

#24 Dec 4, 2008
When my number's called, I will be out there," McGahee said. "If not, Le'Ron [McClain] and Ray [Rice] are doing a great job. It's not like the running game is really struggling. I don't mind sitting back and watching."

Read it folks "I dont mind sitting on my A$$." This piece or work is getting his walking papers. Thats the difference this year-Billick liked the hollywood mindset and mentored it, where Harbaugh is humble and hungry and has footbll first. This due s gone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Suggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pitta 'not delusional' about career-threatening... Jun '17 Hip phartsz 2
News Terrell Suggs charged in Arizona with leaving s... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News Steelers face big offseason question with Jason... (Jan '15) Jan '15 The Hemp Curtain 2
News Everything You Need To Know About NFL Playoffs'... (Jan '15) Jan '15 BradyHumps 3
News Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike Lurz 1
News Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
News The commissioner did it (Oct '13) Oct '13 Commissioner Gordon 1
More from around the web