McGahee running out of answers

Full story: Baltimore Sun 31
In the Ravens' 24-10 win over the Washington Redskins on Sunday night, McGahee finished with 32rushing yards and one fumble on 11 carries. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bhster

Prince Frederick, MD

#23 Dec 12, 2008
Steeler_Dan wrote:
I bought 6 pairs of extra tickets for my friends coming in from PA. Im thankful that M&T has the same loyal fans as Camden Yards when the Soz and yanks come to town. Way to go BMore!!! Steelers 24 Ravens 10. On the bright side it is 6 Bmore drunks im keeping off the streets......
Don't confuse Oriole fans with Raven fans...two different birds! LOL If you're giving the Ravens 13, I'll take it. How much??? Talk is cheap, shut your piehole and ante up.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#24 Dec 12, 2008
bhster wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Bob, just like the last 5 games in Baltimore. Best to take an opportunity to keep your mouth closed right now. Of course, go for it if you wanna, but I think the Ravens are gonna make ya eat crow Sunday. There will be terrible towels waving around at the beginning, but just like the last 5 years, they quietly disappear under those fans' butts as the Steelers get snatched into the jaws of defeat...AGAIN! Ravens 23-13.
I hope your wrong. This season has been all about the steelers getting monkeys off their back. Went into mass and beat the pattys. We hadn't won there in years and years. I think we will break the streak in bmore too. then again I wore my steeler socks to work the day after the superbowl last february. lol.
StarkRavenMad

Baltimore, MD

#25 Dec 12, 2008
Willis, have a big game Sunday night, and all is forgiven!
Squeelers_R_Puss ees

Holland, MI

#26 Dec 12, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
that stadium is going to be full of terrible towels. the steeler nation will take over by the end of the game. watch those purple bird-team b!tches head for the exits with time on the clock!! make that place a home game before it's over. lol.
There will be a terrible team-the Squeelers in the house, as far as towels go what the hell is that about? Waving a piece of nasty looking toilet paper in the air...nonsense to me. If anything the Ravens can have something to wipe their butts with, so thanks Squeeler fans for the poop paper. Yeah and we know everyone is obsessed with Bmore teams and stadiums, they are far superior than the trash Pissburgh produces.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

#27 Dec 12, 2008
Squeelers_R_Pussees wrote:
<quoted text>There will be a terrible team-the Squeelers in the house, as far as towels go what the hell is that about? Waving a piece of nasty looking toilet paper in the air...nonsense to me. If anything the Ravens can have something to wipe their butts with, so thanks Squeeler fans for the poop paper. Yeah and we know everyone is obsessed with Bmore teams and stadiums, they are far superior than the trash Pissburgh produces.
dream on douchey...the steeler nation will own that stadium before the game is over!!!

get used to hearing this...it will be deafening by the 4th quarter

Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!! Here We Go Steelers, HERE WE GO!!!!!

LET'S GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!!
Squeelers_R_Puss ees

Holland, MI

#28 Dec 12, 2008
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
struggle against the run? get real dingbat. Like struggling to hold brandon jacobs to 47 yards? Fool. At least do some research before you post. The steelers are #1 against the run. Top of the nfl.
NITWIT-he meant against a zero like Tashard Choice, you know his first start, gashing that pathetic D for 73 rushing yards. Idiot Garrett should have ran him more then that over rated D would have surrendered to his dominant performance. Dont worry Ravens will finish the job where Cowgirls couldnt. The massive o-line of the Ravens will smash the soft front for the Squeelers, after all they are only pass rushers.
M Robertson

Arlington, VA

#29 Dec 12, 2008
The ultimate disrespect is having a millionaire (Suggs) tells us whether we should or should not sell our tickets. It's none of your business if we need the money to have Christmas gifts for our loved ones, Suggs.
annapraven

Crofton, MD

#30 Dec 12, 2008
as much as i hate steeler fans (and the steelers) it is very sad that, with such a huge game, we still have fans that are not only not going to the game but selling their tickets to steeler fans. say what you want about the steelers and their fans but they don't pull that crap with their tickets. also, don't say "i am a ravens fan but i can sell my tickets if i want." sure, they are your tickets and you can do with them as you please, but don't ever call yourself a fan. fans don't miss important games to make a buck. the game sunday will be as always, the real ravens fans will show up as will the steeler fans (although there are less and less every year). it will be a great environment and a great football game.

if someone you normally sit next to sells their tickets and a steeler fan shows up in their seats, give them hell at the jax game. that is, if they show up...it might be too cold for them in late december.
Dan eastern shore

Perry, IA

#31 Dec 13, 2008
Willis,think back to the old days at U. and pretend that you're going to play Fla.St. this week.Do you remember how that felt?Now try to apply that to this Sunday;for 1st place,in a tough playoff run where a lot of cards have to fall right in place for your team to advance unexpectantly this year.We don't need you to be a hero;just break a few runs and see how you're doing after that.You have some mojo left somewhere in that tank(?)
AGspoilsport

Towson, MD

#32 Dec 13, 2008
Bob wrote:
McGahee's problem is he fumbles at the wrong times...and he's too much "in love" with being from "The U"...and lets everyone know he's from "the U"........and he's not "Raven Tuff"...He can "Talk the Talk." but he can't back it up !
So I guess you are saying players from Miami don't know how to play? Portis, Reed and some guy named Ray Lewis would probably like to hear you say that to their faces. That's interesting.

McGahee has been a walking injury all year. If you had your eye gouged out like he did I doubt you'd get out of bed for weeks. Did you see the Miami- Ohio State game where Willis had his knee blown up? That he even has a career is a testatment to the man's toughness. Oh and did you see him last year and how he shredded the Patriots?

The man is having a bad year but to say he is not tough is horse manure. And if you are a Ravens fan you better hope he does well Sunday because the Ravens are going to need him on Sunday and for the rest of the year.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

#33 Dec 15, 2008
Squeelers_R_Pussees wrote:
<quoted text>NITWIT-he meant against a zero like Tashard Choice, you know his first start, gashing that pathetic D for 73 rushing yards. Idiot Garrett should have ran him more then that over rated D would have surrendered to his dominant performance. Dont worry Ravens will finish the job where Cowgirls couldnt. The massive o-line of the Ravens will smash the soft front for the Squeelers, after all they are only pass rushers.
guess again numbnutts. that massive o-line of yours forgot to show and play. They are still having nightmares about Timmons. Now that is a fast LB!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Terrell Suggs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleveland Browns must get more from Paul Kruger (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mike Lurz 1
Packers' Finley fires back at NFL for fine (Oct '13) Oct '13 GBPfan 3
The commissioner did it (Oct '13) Oct '13 Commissioner Gordon 1
Jason Butt and Glenn Younes Talk Ravens 53 Man ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Richard 1
Tank Carradine runs 4.75 to 4.85 at Saturday's ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Thomas Hagen 1
Ravens, Steelers getting ready to play the feud (Dec '08) Feb '13 rob 4,858
Often loud, Suggs takes quiet approach on Day 1 (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pay 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Terrell Suggs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••