Patriots' attitude is just perfect

Patriots' attitude is just perfect

There are 139 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 23, 2007, titled Patriots' attitude is just perfect. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

They're ruthless. That's all you can say. Because here, in the best locker room in sports, after showing how many light years the Dolphins are away from mattering, the New England Patriots didn't want to talk ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
RAIDER MISTERIO

AOL

#128 Sep 4, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
i am almost ready to bring on yet another raider fan that wants to jump ship to the great patriots. soon we will all see the light and realize that the raiders have sub-par tallent (LOL)
"Facts vs Tards" just loves RAIDER MISTERIO from RAIDER NATION =)
RAIDER MISTERIO

Houston, TX

#129 Sep 5, 2008
maybe one day my raiders can actually have a winning season (LOL) until then i will support the great patriots
skidrow wilson

United States

#130 Sep 11, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
maybe one day my plowboys can actually have a winning season (LOL) until then i will support the great patriots
:)
skidrow wilson

United States

#131 Sep 29, 2008
RAIDER MISTERIO wrote:
the plowboys lost again :(
you gals really need to try and...git err dunnnnnnne...
Trim

Houston, TX

#132 Sep 29, 2008
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
my Patriots really need to try and...git err dunnnnnnne...
...agree...
skidrow wilson

United States

#133 Oct 5, 2008
Dan wrote:
The Pats are special because they are all playing every down. Most NFL teams have a few players that pull the weight. It isn't the talent that seperates the teams in the NFL, it is the attitude. Play every down, every player, every coach.
You can't coach attitude. You can draft it and sign it to a degree. It all starts with the coach and the franchise.

The Patriots are daring everyone to play to their level. Is the NFL that lazy and fat? I guess so, that is the real reason Pats have been winning. Play every down, every player....
Fish Stix

AOL

#134 Oct 12, 2008
Patriots really need to try and...git err dunnnnnnne...
Craprow Wilson

Houston, TX

#135 Oct 13, 2008
Complete Utter Domination wrote:
<quoted text>
...it would be nice to see that type of blowout more often, yes...
I agree, last night was fun to watch.
skidrow wilson

Van Nuys, CA

#136 Oct 14, 2008
reddog wrote:
if Rodney Harrison played for the Dolphins they would build a statue of him next to Marinos..
im sure Parcells would love to have him on his team
...clearly...what's really funny is that the Patriots throw a game against the Phins to make the league look respectable people think that the Phins are great all of a sudden...go figure...

Well back to the win column again this week...
Texans Suck

Houston, TX

#138 Oct 15, 2008
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
...clearly...what's really funny is that the Patriots get blown out against the Phins to make the league look at them in laughter...go figure...

Patriots will be back to the lose column again this week...
...agree...
skidrow wilson

United States

#139 Oct 20, 2009
18andDUNGwihtoutCHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
Tom Brady and the rest of the Patriots!!!!!!!!!!
...lol
check

United States

#140 Nov 14, 2009
hotair wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope to marry an american to get my green card
Spy Cameras

Atlanta, GA

#141 Nov 15, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well back to the loss column again this week...
Need new spy cameras again.
skidrow wilson

United States

#142 Nov 22, 2009
clearly the Patriots have proven themselves to be the pride and the elite team of the NFL wrote:
<quoted text>
hey we'll take take the compliment...even from a diminutive intellect such as yours...
check

United States

#143 Nov 22, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a diminutive intellect...
And it shows.
skidrow wilson

United States

#144 Dec 19, 2009
Dolfan in NOLA wrote:
Well, here's a long time Dolphins fan who agrees, the Patriots have the right attitude to win, and the Dolphins do not. Our current team is the worst in the league. No matter how you feel about Bellicik the Pats are an excellent team right now. It doesn't help the Dolphins to pretend otherwise.
So I'm going to hope the Pats lose in the playoffs, and wait until next year...
;)
skidrow wilson

United States

#145 Dec 27, 2009
Belichick Respect wrote:
...clearly they've got the best attitude in football, it shows in the record books...coached by the best there is...
;)
Brady Domination

Los Angeles, CA

#146 Oct 4, 2010
Complete Utter Domination wrote:
<quoted text>
...blowout, yes...
Patriots Dynasty Rolls On

Van Nuys, CA

#147 Jan 4, 2011
Dan wrote:
The Pats are special because they are all playing every down. Most NFL teams have a few players that pull the weight. It isn't the talent that seperates the teams in the NFL, it is the attitude. Play every down, every player, every coach.
You can't coach attitude. You can draft it and sign it to a degree. It all starts with the coach and the franchise. The fans can start sucking it up too and be a bit more supportive and if anything cheer louder. It is not science.

The Patriots are daring everyone to play to their level. Is the NFL that lazy and fat? I guess so, that is the real reason Pats have been winning. Play every down, every player....
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tedy Bruschi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Former NFL Star Thinks Tim Tebow Needs To Shut Up (Jun '12) Aug '12 flbadcatowner 23
News Super Bowl XLVI not truly a rematch (Jan '12) Jan '12 Free TV 2
News Bruschi to be honored - Sentinel & Enterprise (Dec '10) Dec '10 TeA 1
News Don't take Patriots' Brady for granted - Sentin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Willie Sak 4
News Patriots second-half problems continue (Sep '10) Sep '10 Midnight Rambler 5
More from around the web