Branch: 'I'm a Seattle Seahawk'

Branch: 'I'm a Seattle Seahawk'

There are 2 comments on the Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Branch: 'I'm a Seattle Seahawk'. In it, Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces reports that:

Don't want to have to hose down the masses here, but Deion Branch was pretty adamant that his message get out, so I'll oblige him ... "I'm very happy in Seattle -- Put that on the front page of everything," Branch said, calling from the NFL Business Management and Entrepreneurial Program at the Wharton School at UPenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patriots Blog - Reiss Pieces.

The Truth Hurts

Tacoma, WA

#1 Feb 19, 2010
Everytime Deion speaks on the radio or in print he sounds like an idiot.
I know that the NFL is the toughest sport in the world. But thats the point, its for tough guys that aren't injury prone.
Bullfarts

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2010
And he is a loser just like the Seahags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tedy Bruschi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vince Wilfork's Request To Be Released An Unfor... (Mar '14) Mar '14 cooldude12 2
News Is the Championship Window Closed for Tom Brady... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pats til i die 1
News Former NFL Star Thinks Tim Tebow Needs To Shut Up (Jun '12) Aug '12 flbadcatowner 23
News Super Bowl XLVI not truly a rematch (Jan '12) Jan '12 Free TV 2
News Patriots' attitude is just perfect (Dec '07) Jan '11 Patriots Dynasty ... 139
News Bruschi to be honored - Sentinel & Enterprise (Dec '10) Dec '10 TeA 1
News Don't take Patriots' Brady for granted - Sentin... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Willie Sak 4
More from around the web