Miami Dolphins will try out kick retu...

Miami Dolphins will try out kick returner Clifton Smith, a former Pro Bowl player

There are 2 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Miami Dolphins will try out kick returner Clifton Smith, a former Pro Bowl player. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

The Dolphins, still seeking a replacement for Ted Ginn Jr. as the primary kick returner and not content with Patrick Cobbs and Nolan Carroll, will work out former Pro Bowler Clifton Smith early Wednesday, a league source told The Post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Sep 8, 2010
If he can stay healthy, he'll be a boost to the offense. My guess is he will also be on the kick coverage team as well.
Hyman Seltzer

Brooksville, FL

#2 Sep 8, 2010
It all depends on what Hank Goldberg thinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ted Ginn Jr. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins' First Round Selections Since 2000 (Apr '13) Apr '13 Chris 3
News Should Dolphins Skip Mike Wallace? (Feb '13) Feb '13 finshady 2
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News Miami Dolphins: Rewinding the preseason win ove... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Rubfarts 4
News Hyde5: Dolphins have no smarts, luck with QBs l... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Tony Sparano 2
News Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Might Jake Grove... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tom Loytard 2
News Untested Dolphin Patrick Turner eager to prove ... (Jun '10) Sep '10 oldPHART 3