Get a grip: Vikings star Adrian Peter...

Get a grip: Vikings star Adrian Peterson has put fumbling problem behind him

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Get a grip: Vikings star Adrian Peterson has put fumbling problem behind him. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Adrian Peterson being helped to his feet by trainers in the first half as the Vikings played the NY Giants in Detroit December 13, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Steve

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 24, 2010
Trade him ASAP. The rest of the team won't be up to snuff for at least 3 years, by which time AP will be washed up. Get something for him now, hire some flunky and put the savings towards your new home.
poot

Rochester, MN

#2 Dec 24, 2010
Seems like a good time to trade him for a decent QB pick. This team is a long way from being relevent again. Start building around Toby and the new QB pick.
WHAT A WASTE

Worcester, MA

#3 Dec 24, 2010
now if he could just learn how to block better
Zeke

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 24, 2010
In the NFL a team is not built around a running back, they build it around a QB. Until the Vikings figure that out, they'll be doormats.

In reality, it just doesn't matter because they'll be leaving Minnesota without a deal for a stadium...sooner than we think!
too funny

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Dec 24, 2010
LOL at all these people saying trade AP. That's like telling the Lions they should've traded Barry Sanders or the Bears trading the late great Walter Payton. I'm surprised ya'll not on some Titans message fourm telling them to trade Chris Johnson. Man oh man you people crack me up.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#6 Dec 24, 2010
too funny wrote:
LOL at all these people saying trade AP. That's like telling the Lions they should've traded Barry Sanders or the Bears trading the late great Walter Payton. I'm surprised ya'll not on some Titans message fourm telling them to trade Chris Johnson. Man oh man you people crack me up.
Unreal huh?.........they must be Packer fans .Trade the best RB in the league so you can take a step even further back.
Who Dey

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 24, 2010
too funny wrote:
Guess it's okay to trade them in football cards. LOL. Ha, Ha. Too bad I'm not a collector. Oh, man, the possibilities. LOL. Ha, Ha.
rtp405

Oregon City, OR

#8 Dec 24, 2010
Congratulations Steve, Poot, What a Waste and Zeke on being the dumbest football fans. It isn't easy to set new standards but you four have done it in spades.
jeb

Berkeley, CA

#9 Dec 24, 2010
zeke, steve and poot i have nothing to say other than you guys must be taking crazy pills.
cbitchy

Grand Junction, CO

#10 Dec 24, 2010
peterson is not the problem! THIS TEAM STINKS!! Healthy players and Farve playing out of his head last year got everyone soooo excited- this year- injuries and a bad Farve= worst team in division-this is a crap team, probably for years to come
hohokusexpat

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Dec 24, 2010
Adrian found a sure way not to fumble last week--he didn't play--works every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarvaris Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 8
News Seahawks officially sign backup QB Tarvaris Jac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spieltarded 8
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
News Tarkenton: If not for Favre's 'stupid play,' Vi... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Murdock75 782
More from around the web