Vikings hope Brett Favre returns Mond...

Vikings hope Brett Favre returns Monday night; Tarvaris Jackson might be out

There are 68 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Vikings hope Brett Favre returns Monday night; Tarvaris Jackson might be out. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Brett Favre talks with Tarvaris Jackson during warm ups prior to playing the New York Giants at Ford Field on December 13, 2010 in Detroit, Michigan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
swschrad

Monroe, LA

#1 Dec 14, 2010
"Live... from TCF Bank Stadium on the campus of the University of Minnesota... your 2010 Blue Cross Vikings meet the Chicago Bears. Brought to you by Humana Medicare plans, United Health, the hospitals of Allina... Miller Lite, amnesiac of champions... and St. Paul Rendering, bring in your dead."
Wizconie

Amery, WI

#2 Dec 14, 2010
Joe Webb vs the Bears? OMG. Could be the worst beatin in the league this week...wait, Packers with Matt Flynn at Patriots will be the worst. Joe Webb will look like Joe Montana compared to Flynn.
Gen Burkhalter

Malibu, CA

#3 Dec 14, 2010
Does it really even matter at this point who plays QB?
Christopher Singer

Vinton, IA

#4 Dec 14, 2010
Favre is done for the season. They underplay this injury. I've had it. A cough feels like you've been run through. A sneeze and you are writhing in pain. The career is over. Give Webb another shot and bring out the rookie Archer. The season's over folks. Let's find our future.

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

#5 Dec 14, 2010
LES...forget TJ...i would rather see what's his name...RAGNAR as the QB, when the Vikes play the teddies...as fans, we've endured 5 years of Klink's blueprint for disaster KAO; along with that TJ has shown over the same period his that he has no business being in an NFL stadium, let alone on the field. forget it...show us you have a clue and the Kahunas to try WEBB at QB...even freakin ARCHER, evefn the practice squad players...at this point there is nothing to lose and you never know...you might have one or two gems in the rough right under your nose and worth keeping...it is time to fumigate this team of the Klink stench that is still hanging around...let's get some players who just what to hit somebody on Sunday's, and not care how they do it...GO VIKES!!!
ex favre fan

Oronoco, MN

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Wizconie wrote:
Joe Webb vs the Bears? OMG. Could be the worst beatin in the league this week...wait, Packers with Matt Flynn at Patriots will be the worst. Joe Webb will look like Joe Montana compared to Flynn.
And the Packers look like a SB team (compared to the queens)!........Hhahahaahha!
expacker fan

Beckley, WV

#7 Dec 14, 2010
Wheather we like it or not brett favre done no way he can be ready in one week from those injuries. We need SOMEBODY and it might as well be now for we got to come up with another brett favre. Let tj get another crack at it and see how he does. and webb get a shot if he's ok to play.
anthony

New York, NY

#8 Dec 14, 2010
vikes should get "ryan perrilloux"
Mike

Joplin, MO

#9 Dec 14, 2010
Why is this a big deal? Again, why should Favre have to finish the season? Why are we still talking about it??
Brett Is Done

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Dec 14, 2010
I really like Brett. Really, I do. But the man is done. With all of his injuries he just cannot cut it anymore. And come on, the guy's 41 yrs old! Let TJ go for it for the rest of the season. It's toast anyway, so he mine as well.
steve season tix in ny

Monticello, NY

#11 Dec 14, 2010
start joe webb.......we have to know......what is the worst that could happen -the roof could fall in ?.......throw the kid in the mix -there is nothing like trial by fire....
Jack

Washington, DC

#12 Dec 14, 2010
It is time to get creative!
- use the Wild Cat, put Harvin at QB & Peterson at RB!
- Power I formation with Kleinsasser as the lead blocker & jam the ball down the Defenses throat!(maybe put an offensive lineman behind Kleinsasser & Peterson behind him).

Of course non of this will happen because that would take creativity & courage, two things missing in the NFL!

Since: Feb 07

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 14, 2010
START JOE WEBB!
Landon K

Willmar, MN

#14 Dec 14, 2010
Really TJack? you injure your toe and your put on IR, Brett has injured almost every part of his body and he still plays.. time for the vikings to start searching for a new franchise QB. Webb is not the future.. nor is Tjack..

www.mysuperduperblog.com
ladykas

Watertown, SD

#15 Dec 14, 2010
Well, the Pack won't make the playoffs and the Bears will lose in the first round.
hooha

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Dec 14, 2010
Well, Favre wanted to turn purple, and he got his wish. What he didn't realize was that it was the color of those who are on the receiving end of a beating.
Ducked Up

Eugene, OR

#17 Dec 14, 2010
A true testament to Favre's durability. His replacements can't get their streaks past 2.
kinnickinnick

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Dec 14, 2010
ladykas wrote:
Well, the Pack won't make the playoffs and the Bears will lose in the first round.
So, you sold your soul to the devil just to be able to predict the end-of-season outcome for lousy teams?

Then why didn't you do us all a favor and tell us what was going to happen HERE so we didn't waste our time?! Given your gift, the Vikes should've been first on your list of predictions!
BRJ

Detroit, TX

#19 Dec 14, 2010
jackson sucksand always will ! webb will never be a QB, and brett favre is done, so its time to shop for a new QB to be the 2011 starter and future QB for vikings.
right call 4 me

Perham, MN

#21 Dec 14, 2010
lol at webb will never be a qb ....lmao right 6-4 ,4.2 speed, 11 inch hand and can throw it 80 yards, brj re-evalueate,he'll be better that vick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarvaris Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 8
News Seahawks officially sign backup QB Tarvaris Jac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spieltarded 8
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
News Tarkenton: If not for Favre's 'stupid play,' Vi... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Murdock75 782
More from around the web