Sansevere's Huddle: Jury decides fate...

Sansevere's Huddle: Jury decides fates of Vikings' Tarvaris Jackson, Leslie Frasier and the Metro...

There are 24 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Sansevere's Huddle: Jury decides fates of Vikings' Tarvaris Jackson, Leslie Frasier and the Metro.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Pioneer Press is happy to host community conversations about news and life in the Twin Cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idea

Duluth, MN

#23 Dec 15, 2010
didn't listen I'm sure it was all bloated trash anyhow
jeb

Saratoga, CA

#24 Dec 15, 2010
andy g wrote:
<quoted text>
8-9 defenders in the box at the snap will do that to a running attack...the Giant defensive showed total disdain for TJack's ability by daring him to throw...I did not see a twin safety alignment or any semblence of a zone except for a few plays where they had the Vikes in 3rd and long and were trying to set Jackson up for a pick...he didn't look off a safety last night because the safeties were playing like linebackers..at the NFL level that is total disrespeect for the abilities of the opposing QB...the DC of the NYG football team told anyone who was watching the game what the rest of the league already knows...Jackson is not an NFL QB so stop the real threat.
you make a valid point, but AD has been seeing 8-9 guys in the box for the last three years consistently and yet he has still done better then 26 f'ing yards! like i said, tavi didn't play well, but hutch was out, sullivan is garbage and mckinnie either gets flagged or is a turnstile for anyone on that side. oh, and the giants have one of the best defenses in the NFL when playing well...remember that they have already knocked two QBs out of games this year! bottom line, our offensive line was terrible, gave NO protection for jackson and no running lanes for AD. jackson's part of the blame is recognizing the coverage and getting the ball out faster, but come on, did you see how little time he had on any given play? even the best QBs in the league get skittish when they are constantly getting hit. don't take this as me saying jackson is great or had a good game, but the blame always is placed solely on him and that is just not the case.
ffrank

Scranton, PA

#25 Dec 15, 2010
Two things about the Vikings -
What about the psychic prediction that
Favre and Vikings would win the Super Bowl
this year? I believe it was Childress and
Sansevere that were talking about that. Psychic
was a friend of Sansevere's.
Second: It is about time Childress and
coach info is removed from Minnesota Vikings
site. They are still featuring him on their
page as coach of the Vikings. Let's see Frazier
now and his coaching info. Time to move on.
andy g

Chicago, IL

#26 Dec 16, 2010
S Koufax wrote:
It's so obvious that the main problem with the Vikings is their offensive line ! Hutchinson is OK, but getting older. The other 4 (and the subs) are just terrible. That is the reason why they haven't won much this year. Peterson has not lost his ability, but he can't do much when he's hit a the line of scrimmage. Same with Farve and now Jackson. They're getting killed back there ! BUT the coaches should know this and design strategies and tactics to counteract the deficiency. More counters, misdirections, faking etc. There are other problems such as the safety position, LB's, but the OL is the major one, and Childress only drafted on OL guy in the 5th round. They both should be gone.
Everytime I see Birk snapping for the Ravens and callling line assignments I add another reason I despised Childress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarvaris Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 8
News Seahawks officially sign backup QB Tarvaris Jac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spieltarded 8
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
News Tarkenton: If not for Favre's 'stupid play,' Vi... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Murdock75 782
More from around the web