Why is everyone against LSU and ALABA...

Why is everyone against LSU and ALABAMA rematch

Posted in the Tarvaris Jackson Forum

jbo334

West Fork, AR

#1 Nov 29, 2011
I feel like LSU and ALABAMA are the two best teams out there. You can put any team in front of them and they will beat them. I'm sorry people are tied of the SEC winning the title. If u r that tired of us winning put us on ur schedule so ur out of conference game would be stronger. I am a BAMA fans I feel like if you love football you would see that ALABAMA and LSU r the two best teams out there. Yes we lost to LSU but look at how it ended overtime. We had the stats we move the ball on them more than any other team they played so that says a lot. So don't vote if u just hate the SEC for winning five straight years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarvaris Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat S... Aug 16 Fart news 8
News Seahawks officially sign backup QB Tarvaris Jac... Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... Apr '15 Spieltarded 8
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
News Tarkenton: If not for Favre's 'stupid play,' Vi... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Murdock75 782
More from around the web