Questions with Bob Sansevere: Sen. Al...

Questions with Bob Sansevere: Sen. Al Franken hasn't given up on his Vikings

There are 45 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Questions with Bob Sansevere: Sen. Al Franken hasn't given up on his Vikings. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Sen. Al Franken listened to the first Vikings game on the radio. You know the one: Rookie Fran Tarkenton led a start-up team of upstart players to a victory over the Chicago Bears in 1961.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kevin Wiederhold

Corpus Christi, TX

#41 Dec 2, 2010
I will tell you what "Huge pile of ____" I could give a ___ about Minnesota and its failure, crack head, sick, insane, schizo psychopath pile of ___Republican Governor nor its senseless. schizo, crackhead, failure, pile of ____ insane Democrate Senator protecting two worthless, degenerate, crackhead, slandering, good for nothing, Minnesota state certified, racketeering, good for nothing , lying, slandering federal employee whores :o) Now that said, Huge Jazzy ___, you are some punk hiding behind the Canada name and a pile of ___ state or federal employee and a very sick one :o). This is how the childish US Government behaves like sick dirty children therefore I move to Europe in 1 year to be free. Bye!

"You might want to back off the crack there a bit...psycho"
Huge Jazz

Chicoutimi, Canada

#42 Dec 2, 2010
Kevin Wiederhold wrote:
I will tell you what "Huge pile of ____" I could give a ___ about Minnesota and its failure, crack head, sick, insane, schizo psychopath pile of ___Republican Governor nor its senseless. schizo, crackhead, failure, pile of ____ insane Democrate Senator protecting two worthless, degenerate, crackhead, slandering, good for nothing, Minnesota state certified, racketeering, good for nothing , lying, slandering federal employee whores :o) Now that said, Huge Jazzy ___, you are some punk hiding behind the Canada name and a pile of ___ state or federal employee and a very sick one :o). This is how the childish US Government behaves like sick dirty children therefore I move to Europe in 1 year to be free. Bye!
"You might want to back off the crack there a bit...psycho"
Lighten up Francis.

Thanks for making my point.
waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

#43 Dec 2, 2010
Redbird wrote:
Wow - the neocons are squirming, Al isn't angry, he's actually one of us, and it appears that dyed-in-the-wool liberals can be football fans, and Vikings fans to boot. The stereotype of Al they have so carefully tried to perpetrate is losing out to the truth. If Al is an embarassment to the state what does that make Bachman?
Smart!!!!
Animal

Plaquemine, LA

#44 Mar 30, 2012
Huge Jazzy the SIO bitch wears a giant bra and g-string, lol
waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

#45 Mar 30, 2012
Loving it. The Vikings have Al Franken - Who voted for him, or how did he steal the election? With him backing the Vikings it surely will fail.

No matter what you all think I hope the Vikings stay so we have someone to post against. It won't be the same without the Vikings and their elk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tarvaris Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Osweiler leads 5 scoring drives, Broncos beat S... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 8
News Seahawks officially sign backup QB Tarvaris Jac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Spielman 1
News Backup Quarterback Is A Glaring Need for Seattl... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Spieltarded 8
News Seahawks notes: Tarvaris Jackson visiting Dolphins (Mar '15) Mar '15 Steve Loss 2
News Is it Tarvaris Time in Minnesota? (Dec '06) Apr '14 Magnum Man II 33
News Russell Wilson is now Seahawks' third-highest p... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aerosmith 5
News Tarkenton: If not for Favre's 'stupid play,' Vi... (Jan '10) Apr '14 Murdock75 782
More from around the web