Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says if injured QB Brett Favre can play, he will Sunday

Full story: TwinCities.com

Viking QB Brett Favre after returning to the bench in the second quarter of their victory over the Bills.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Beecharmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Oh, and guess what? Jenn Streger is not going to go away. You go girl. Stick it to him. Your drama will never end until Favre leaves the compound
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Beecharmer wrote:
Have you noticed when Favre has an injury we get all the medical latin definition about the injury? Any other player it's a broken ankle, separated shoulder, broken nose, you catch my drift..........
Agree, also, has anyone noticed that the Diva has shut his piehole the last couple of weeks? hmmmmm not that I'm complaining lol
g-del

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

the soap opera goes on --- the vikes love it-- it keeps them in the folks mind--- the only thing that really counts is them getting a new stadium and new concession and parking rights-- making the franchise worth hundreds of millions more --its the real goal not the players or the game-----
ex favre fan

Hager City, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

expacker fan wrote:
leave brett favre alone he's done nothing to be rediculed about, he has been the best quaterback bar none over the last 20 years. ALL THE RECORDS HE HOLDS AND TO BASH HIM IS TOTALLY IRREASPONIBLE AND STUPID. go vikings.
Hey Idiot, "best qb over the last 20 years"........Have ya ever heard of Tom Brady, Manning, Brees, Warner, ect?.......You must have meant the Only qb that has played for the last 20 years!.........Either that or you are an Idiot!..Ps..........He has done more than enough to be rediculed!.........What, are you his mommy?........Hhahhahah!
Beecharmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

the real just another day wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, also, has anyone noticed that the Diva has shut his piehole the last couple of weeks? hmmmmm not that I'm complaining lol
Have you also noticed that when they talk about the best QB's around he is not in the conversation. It's always, Brady, Manning, and Brees. Must drive him crazy.
the real just another day

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

Judged:

Beecharmer wrote:
<quoted text>Have you also noticed that when they talk about the best QB's around he is not in the conversation. It's always, Brady, Manning, and Brees. Must drive him crazy.
Agree. And add the QB with the best career QB rating ever right now: that would be the same guy who obliterated all brent's records for the first years of career at GB; the QB that beat bert twice this year; first name starts with an A, last name R...#12... ya think that he's in his single bed, staring up at the ceiling, wondering "where did it all go wrong?"

Since: May 10

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Greg wrote:
This is just hear say but i'm hearing that Frasier is on the short list for the Denver Job, again just a rumor but if that's the case Frasier will probably get the job sooner rather than later. As far as Bret playing sunday i think he starts to keep the streak going but he's pulled early on and TJack plays most of the way. Like it or not this will start to give the vikings a clear opportunity to see whether or not they should keep him going forward or cut him and focus on getting a franchise QB. Remember the guy doesn't have to be the starter but he is a better than average backup and you know what you have. Identify the guy you need and if he flops you still have TJack and Joe Webb, with the rookie salary cap coming into play it's not like the vikes are going to be on the hook for 40 or 50 mil. and they still have 2 QBs, maybe not elite ones but a bridge untill they can get the guy they need.Just saying
Nicely put, Greg. Those questions need to be answered. And yes, we still need to pursue the QB of the future. Most of us can see Jackson is probably not THE answer, but he is AN answer.
waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

News flash: Headline has been changed to:
"Brett Favre Tells Frazier He Will Be The Starter Sunday"
This goes to show you, who is running the team and has been for quite some time. Viking Fans deserve more than this. What is more important. 1. A Packer reject that wants the headlines or 2.
A quarterback that is healthy. Get out your paper bags and show the organization how you feel. When Favre is more important than your team there is something wrong. I would say the same thing if he still played for the Packers but I really don't think the franchise is that dumb. What good is a stat if it is padded?
waittillnexttime

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Beecharmer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think Brett Favre would tolerate that scene on folding? C'mon on man
Why is he starting? Hurt, unable to throw, pass or run, you make the call.
oldviking

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

THERE'S a reason Frazier wants the enept,brokendown,interception machine to start,he's still better than t-jack and he can speak english...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

Frazier will start him, just not at QB. Put him on the kickoff return team or better yet put him on the kickoff team, that way he can limp down the field and assume the fetal position if somebody even looks his way. Did I say 'fetal position?' I meant fecal position
Beecharmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Agree. And add the QB with the best career QB rating ever right now: that would be the same guy who obliterated all brent's records for the first years of career at GB; the QB that beat bert twice this year; first name starts with an A, last name R...#12... ya think that he's in his single bed, staring up at the ceiling, wondering "where did it all go wrong?"
Exactly!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••