Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of Fame game

Full story: El Paso Times
Call them America's Team's expatriates. Terrell Owens, Pacman Jones and Tank Johnson are among the former Dallas Cowboys who now reside in Cincinnati. Full Story
raider13

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2010
C'mon...it's not like these players were original Cowboys but moved from team to team. The Cowboys were merely one of their stops. Making a story out of nothing...patent new age journalism.
give a what

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2010
raider13 wrote:
C'mon...it's not like these players were original Cowboys but moved from team to team. The Cowboys were merely one of their stops. Making a story out of nothing...patent new age journalism.
Thats cause there is nothing else to report about the cowgjrls thats how pathetic they are!
Jojo

El Paso, TX

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Im glad they changed the headline of the story, I didnt get it at first prior to reading the article.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roethlisberger? (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bella Toni 14
Surprise! Bengals face Ravens in first-place duel (Oct '09) Oct '09 Fat-H 1
More from around the web