Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bow...

Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinnati Bengals Edition

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Jun 12, 2010, titled Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinnati Bengals Edition. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

No, I am not picking on just the Cincinnati Bengals! This just happens to be the first part of a series, " Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl " that I am for all 32 of the NFL teams, yes, including my Pittsburgh Steelers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Mike

Chesapeake, VA

#1 Jun 13, 2010
The Bengals had some of these same players last year so how did they ruin the Bengals chemistry. Don't be blind that your so far in the negative that you cann't see the obvious. If you don't see my point I'm sure the majority of readers do.

Name some teams in which second stringers ruin the team chemistry and brought some teams down.
Mike

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Jun 13, 2010
The Bengals had been the door mat for the NFL for such a long time and there has now been a shift of strategy. The new philosophy is get the superior talent and mold the players for chemistry. At this point of time it has been successful. They are now playing high stake football if the coaches canít put selfishness, individual notoriety, and personality clashes from the players aside in order to win then they are instantly fired. Players who don't have the talent are let go.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2010
Matt Jones should be a asset to the Bengals this guy has tons of talent. I hope the Bengals do well again this season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
News Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
News Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roethlisberger? (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bella Toni 14
More from around the web