Good guys are out there -- chicagotri...

Good guys are out there -- chicagotribune.com

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 23, 2007, titled Good guys are out there -- chicagotribune.com. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

NFL players have been painted negatively by a broad brush as gun-toting, gangster-rapping thugs, especially in light of the off-season legal indiscretions of Tank Johnson, Michael Vick, Pacman Jones and others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

paul

Canton, IL

#1 Jul 24, 2007
I knew as soon as the Michael VIck thing came out the NFL PR department would swing into high gear and reporters who cover the NFL would be writing glowing reports on all the good the NFL does. I'm just a little surprised it took so long.

Oh as for Mr. Harris it is not Yellow Journalism to report the facts and the actions of Tank Johnson, PacMan Jones and Michael Vick are facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
News Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
News Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
More from around the web