Mailbag: Why Not Sign Michael Vick?

FRANK RHEA, KING OF PRUSSIA, PA: I think everyone is too worried about Tony Romo and his leadership. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anon

Wellford, SC

#2 Feb 17, 2009
http:-//www.thepetitionsite.co m/1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating- MichaelVick
anon

Wellford, SC

#3 Feb 17, 2009
Cowgirls

AOL

#4 Feb 17, 2009
Vick would be a perfect fit for the Cowgirls. He can train Jessica for dog fighting and get her to drop a few...100...pounds.

“Speak your mind...I do”

Since: Feb 09

cottage grove

#6 Feb 17, 2009
let em go to the jets. They liked doggin Favre when those sallys couldnt hang on to the ball. Know they need a QB:)

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#7 Feb 17, 2009
Ban Vick
Cowboysfansince7 5

Houston, TX

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Vick needs to be a Cowboy. Romo sucks.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#9 Feb 18, 2009
Con Vick T

AOL

#10 Feb 18, 2009
I love dogs. I want to watch your dog. Let me keep your dog for one month so I can fight it.

Reinstate me now.

“MARRIAGE IS 1 MAN and 1 WOMAN”

Since: Nov 08

Chicago

#11 Feb 19, 2009
Michael Vick has lost more-than millions of dollars, prestige, million dollar endorsements deals, and the love of hundreds of thousands football fans on Sunday afternoon. He has lost the respect of millions of Americans who will forever remember his destructive behavior and actions against helpless animals.

He had reached the top of that most elusive mountain called fame and success. That mountain has been even more difficult for people of color to achieve and therefore his fall from grace was downright stupid!

He cannot blame race on his actions and poor judgment and therefore should leave civil rights organizations alone. He made the situation that will forever hang above him like a dark cloud even after his football career is long over he will be remembered for this sad incident.

For a man who was one of only a handful of Black men throughout NFL history to actually lead a professional football team his actions in the dog fighting scandal was shocking from the perspective of the PhD scholar to the common man and women on the street.

Even professional public relation experts informed Mr. Vick that his career could potentially be over because of the love Americans had for their pets. There was no way that they could spin this.

Men and women throughout this country and the world itself were stunned upon hearing and seeing the results of his off field antics. A recent study revealed that most Americans were more concerned about the protection and treatment of animals under the care of humans then the plight of the homeless. Case in point many men and women will call local animal shelters when they see an animal in distress, while ignoring many other situations that surround their environment.

Michael Vick’s plight is even more reprehensible because his violent actions were against defenseless and helpless animals whose fate was death no-matter the outcome of their dog-fight. Even a dog who was winning would one day lose and therefore earn the death penalty.

Now with July rapidly approaching and his impending release is becoming more eminent there are shouts from many deluded Michael Vick fans to let him play, while animal organizations and their supporters are screaming to the NFL not to reinstate him until his entire probationary period is completed and he undergoes a complete mental evaluation. There is no middle ground in this debate in a battle that will take no prisoners.

NFL officials are worried about their already tarnished image and are wondering outloud about how the American public will react to their decision regarding any decision they make regarding Mr. Vick’s career.

EnochSpeaks
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#12 Feb 19, 2009
You lost us at "Michael Vick has..."

Go write a book.

Chicago

#13 Feb 19, 2009
Cowboyfansince75 wrote:
You lost us at "Michael Vick has..."
Go write a book.
I know you can't read because you are a Michael Vick fan!

EnochSpeaks
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 19, 2009
No, you lost us at "Michael Vick has..." because like you, he sucks!

Chicago

#16 Feb 19, 2009
LessisMore wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate you! go to hell!
Get in line with all the other haters of EnochSpeaks!

If you hate me then I am doing a great job.

EnochSpeaks

“STOP animal abuse”

Lilburn, GA

#17 Feb 19, 2009
Enoch, there's a troll from Cali who thinks its very funny to sign Less and my name to stuff supporting Vick.

BAN SICK VICK

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...

Chicago

#18 Feb 19, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
Enoch, there's a troll from Cali who thinks its very funny to sign Less and my name to stuff supporting Vick.
BAN SICK VICK
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
I know who the real deal is.

EnochSpeaks
Word

AOL

#19 Feb 19, 2009
Save our Black Males, fight dogs.
Word

AOL

#20 Feb 19, 2009
Speaking of which. Seems the only Obama change to date has been the menue at the Half White House.
Word

AOL

#21 Feb 19, 2009
menue = ebonics. A mind is a terrible thang to waste. Read me a book.
Fresh

AOL

#23 Feb 19, 2009
Refering to Vick? He did a little "bone sanding" in prison.
New York

Lodi, NJ

#24 Feb 20, 2009
Word wrote:
Save our Black Males, fight dogs.
Save our dogs, fight black males!!!!!!

Sounds as stupid as your post, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roethlisberger? (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bella Toni 14
More from around the web