Power Rankings: Jones' vanity at heart of Dallas downer

There are 2 comments on the CBS News story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Power Rankings: Jones' vanity at heart of Dallas downer. In it, CBS News reports that:

If Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones had walked down to the field in the middle of the third quarter of Sunday's devastating loss to the Philadelphia Eagles and told coach Wade Phillips and his staff they were ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

Forrest

London, Canada

#1 Dec 31, 2008
Shanahan would be a great locker room enforcer, however like Jimmy Johnson his personality would be too strong for the frail Jerry Jones ego to cope with. Too bad, cause Shanahan would whip some of those insolent personalities (i.e. Pacman the joke @ corner, Owens the overpaid big mouth & Tank the overrated fatboy).

I love the 'Boys and the best thing for them is a shake-up starting at the top/owner.
Smooth is a Tool

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 31, 2008
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones SHOULD HAVE
walked down to the field in the middle of the third quarter of Sunday's devastating loss to the Philadelphia Eagles and told coach Wade Phillips and his staff they were ... LOSERS.

44-6...Cowboys a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
News Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
News Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
News Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roethlisberger? (Apr '10) Apr '10 Bella Toni 14
More from around the web