Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roet...

Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roethlisberger?

There are 14 comments on the BleacherReport story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Should Roger Goodell Suspend Ben Roethlisberger?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

It's 11 p.m., do you know where Ben Roethlisberger is? I'm sure many Steelers fans and ownership will be asking this question a lot in the coming months in the wake of Roethlisberger's latest legal run-in with a young college girl in Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“Just my opinion”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 16, 2010
RAPElisberger should not only be suspended for life from the NFL , but be tried. This is an f'en scumbag that deserves no mercy .
BobT

West Hempstead, NY

#3 Apr 16, 2010
I have never wrote something like this, but believe it is similar to the OJ case without the murders. This man should be banned from ever playing again and proscecuted as well. The world is watching your decision Mr. Godell.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#4 Apr 16, 2010
You like my nickname for him?
... RAPElisberger
Wow morons amaze me

San Diego, CA

#5 Apr 20, 2010
you two are stupid and should kill yourselves

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#6 Apr 21, 2010
LMFAO
Bob Roberts

Butler, PA

#7 Apr 21, 2010
pinch a loaf, drop a batch
BIGBENFAN1

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Apr 23, 2010
YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!! FIRST OF ALL THE FIRST BITCH WAITS UNTIL NOW TO SAY HE RAPED HER??!!! WOW GUESS IT WASNT THAT BAD HU??!! THE SECOND WAS IN A BAR UNDERAGE AND HER & HER PARENTS DIDNT WANT TO PRESS CHARGES??!! THAN WHY OPEN YOUR GODDAMN MOUTHS IN THE FIRST PLACE!! OH YEAH AND HIS SUSPENSION TOTAL BULLSHIT!! HE WASNT CHARGED OR FOUND GUILTY OF ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR TRUSTING 2 MONEY HUNGRY BITCHES!!!!!!!! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
F Flintstone

Colonial Heights, VA

#9 Apr 23, 2010
Why was this guy allowed to walk the streets when the charges were filed? Oh yeah. He's rich. Lady justice is blind, but she sure knows when money is around.
F Flintstone

Colonial Heights, VA

#10 Apr 23, 2010
Really. Mike Vick gets suspended for a year for fighting dogs, but Ben gets only a six game suspension.

“Just my opinion”

Location hidden

#11 Apr 24, 2010
F Flintstone wrote:
Really. Mike Vick gets suspended for a year for fighting dogs, but Ben gets only a six game suspension.
I think RAPElisberger is one of the biggest scumbags ever. That said, He was not even charged, Where POS Vick was charged and convicted . By the way , Vick was only suspended 4 games after his jail sentence.
Warm blooded American

San Diego, CA

#12 Apr 24, 2010
tampabayallstar wrote:
RAPElisberger should not only be suspended for life from the NFL , but be tried. This is an f'en scumbag that deserves no mercy .
If the DA found nothing to charge Ben with, then who are all of you "Greater-Than-Thou" people to go off on him? In America, one is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty; if no official charges have been brought against him, then you're not a clever Tampa Bay All Star, just a pathetic excuse of a human being.
Warm blooded American

San Diego, CA

#13 Apr 24, 2010
I'm right there with ya, Big Ben Fan! You tell 'em, Bud ~
mwgfret

San Mateo, CA

#14 Apr 24, 2010
No, they need to keep him as busy as possible. We've seen what he's like when he has too much free time.
Bella Toni

Monessen, PA

#15 Apr 24, 2010
He was partying for his Birthday, which all of us (those of us with a LIFE, anyway) have done. That chick followed him around all night, sent him sexually explicit text messages, continued to drink when she knew she was drunk while her SOOOOO CONCERNED Sorority Sisters looked on, told the first cop she spoke to that she was NOT raped....and it goes on and on. He was not charged with any crime. Why wasn't SHE charged with underage drinking? With sneaking back into a bar that she was previously thrown out of for trying to pass a fake I.D.? Just because she is a woman does not make her innocent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
News Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
News Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
More from around the web