Dallas looks for division stranglehol...

Dallas looks for division stranglehold, Giants go for 7 straight

There are 3 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 11, 2007, titled Dallas looks for division stranglehold, Giants go for 7 straight . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

“If teams are good enough to stop it, OK. If they are not, then we are going to do what we do. But it will be fun trying. It will be fun trying to get out of those D-linemen's way.”

Forget the hype when the Dallas Cowboys visit the New York Giants in an NFC East showdown. This one is simple.

If the Cowboys (7-1) win, they will have a stranglehold on the division. A seventh straight victory by the Giants (6-2) would create a tie at the top and show that Tom Coughlin's team is for real.

It's a far cry from last week's 'Game of the Century' between the NFL's two Super Bowl front-runners, the New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts.

'This is only the NFC,' Giants guard Chris Snee laughed. 'We're not the AFC. We're just the J.V.' Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Cowboy Jersey

United States

#1 Nov 20, 2007
Greetings fellow Cowboys fans, my name is Randall and I'm a Connecticut resident born and raised. I went to my very first Dallas game 9/9/07 agains the Giants where we spanked their booty. I met this guy who had a "PLAYERS OF THE CENTURY" Jersey but he forgot where he bought it.
If anyone knows where I can find one, I would greatly appreciate you emailing me at; [email protected] .
In the interim, keep the faith.. because I really wanna see DaBoyz win a Superbowl in the new millenium.
Best regards,
Randall
Cowboy Jersey

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2007
Greetings fellow Cowboys fans, my name is Randall and I'm a Connecticut resident born and raised. I went to my very first Dallas game 9/9/07 agains the Giants where we spanked their booty. I met this guy who had a "PLAYERS OF THE CENTURY" Jersey but he forgot where he bought it.
If anyone knows where I can find one, I would greatly appreciate you emailing me at; [email protected] .
In the interim, keep the faith.. because I really wanna see DaBoyz win a Superbowl in the new millenium.
Best regards,
Randall
Zak

Oakdale, CA

#3 Nov 20, 2007
Cowboy Jersey wrote:
Best regards,
Randall
If you google it, it will take you to a link for those jerseys. But I believe there are minimum orders. I didn't find any place that sold just one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
News Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
News Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
More from around the web