Tank Johnson and the Illinois Communi...

Tank Johnson and the Illinois Communist Party

Posted in the Tank Johnson Forum

Jim Anderson

Mokena, IL

#1 Dec 15, 2006
A lot of ignorant people want to talk smack about Tank and the weapons violations. The facts are... Most people in the U.S. do not have to identify themselves as gun owners, as the Illinois laws require us to do so. In most states, people can buy firearms by following the federal laws and picking up the guns after the politically correct waiting periods have expired. In the Communist-Occupied state of Illinois, where the constitution has been thrown to the wind, residents are required to have in their possession a state-issued card that identifies them ad an owner of firearms. This is so the state government knows who has the guns and where they can go to seize them when the confiscations take place. In Illinois we do not register guns. We register the people. That is how you get a F.O.I.D. card (Firearm Ownners Identification Card). Liberalism at work. Or Communism, if you wish. One and the same. Tank Johnson's so-called run-ins with the law about firearms are all about the Illinois Communist Party requiring people to get a card that says to the government, "Hey, I own guns. When you're ready, come and confiscate them." All of the hullabaloo about this is nothing more than media hype and a misdemeanor charge...requiring a $100.00 bong...but the Gurnee cops felt it was necessary to "raid his house" with a SWAT team and make a huge issued out of it. Guns at the ready, flash-bang grenades in use, storming the fortress-like compound of Tank Johnson, and the whole thing required him to post a bond of $100.00 bucks. That's it....$100.00 bucks.
Maybe being a Black man who makes a good buck...one who believes in the right to keep and bear arms...and living in Gurnee, Illinois, is the biggest crime that was committed.
Some towns call that the "fleeing Negro ordinance."
"He wuz runnin! He musta did sumpin. That's why we shot him."
I wish I was Tank Johnson and had his money. I would fight this all the way to the Supreme Court. The Illinois F.O.I.D. card law is unconstitutional on it's face. It requires Illinois residents to pay a $5.00 "processing fee" for a right that is sacrosanct and enumerated in the second amendment of the U.S. Constitution. You pay $0.50 cents for a newspaper, without sales tax, because the first amendment guarantees the right to free speech. Why do Illinois residents have to pay $5.00 for a right that is guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution?
Tank should get a group of NRA-connected lawyers to fight this for him...ones that won't cop a plea...and beat it in the highest court America has to offer. In the process, the politically correct NFL...and the AFL...NBA...NHL and other sports organizations should get behind him and demand that the U.S. government affirm the rights of ALL people th protect themselves from idiots, stalkers, and politically motivated Mayberry cops & prosecutors who want to make names for themselves.
USA_love_it_or_l eave_it

Valparaiso, IN

#2 Dec 16, 2006
Wow! you sounds like you have a grudge against the Government, our great president, and the GOP.

America, love it or leave it!!! You yellow-belly pinko!!!! If you don't like this country, go get your gun and join the Taliban (I'm sure they have no guns laws). We'll see you on the battlefield; you gun toting, liberal, Communist Prick!
nokilleye

Bristol, WI

#3 Sep 28, 2007
Do you guys know what communism is? I was under the impression, USA_love_it_or_leave, that Jim Anderson intended his use of the word 'communism' as derision... then you called him a communist prick... I'm totally confused now... but I guess my point is communism doesn't have anything to do with gun control. A communist can support or oppose gun control without first referring to the membership manual for instructions. Jim, if you hate the government, research alternatives and learn something before you blame the wrong people. I'm not calling your anger or any of your complaints illegitimate, I'm just suggesting if you're that angry and want someone to blame, figure out who is to blame and then blame them. Our current administration might be a lot of things and might resemble a lot of other high profile charismatic cults of the past but the one thing over all things I assure you they are definitely NOT is communists. You are all the way over on the opposite side of town with that one, Jim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tank Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bear Bryan Robinson found dead in Milwau... Jun '16 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News The Five Worst Uniforms In NFL History (Jun '07) Apr '11 LOL 7
News Cowboys take on Cowboys North Sunday in Hall of... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Jojo 3
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dr Phil 5
News Cowboys to take on Cowboys North - the Bengals (Aug '10) Aug '10 proFootballTickets 1
News Six Cowboys Exes Take Asylum In Cincy (Aug '10) Aug '10 Lynn B 1
News Why Your Team Won't Win The Super Bowl: Cincinn... (Jun '10) Jun '10 hatchet 3
More from around the web