Kickoff: Tomlin solid as steel -- Orl...

Kickoff: Tomlin solid as steel --

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 9, 2007, titled Kickoff: Tomlin solid as steel -- In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Mike Tomlin was a 28-year-old assistant at that bastion of college football supremacy, the University of Cincinnati, when he was instructed to stand at the chalkboard and explain Tampa Bay's coverage schemes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Boston, MA

#1 Sep 10, 2007
Try to bait us again with an irrelevant comment at the end? Well you succeeded. I must call you out:

What kind of man includes a quip about The View in an article about football?:)

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2007
The artical was all over the place. What started out as a story about the Steelers new coach turned into Elisabeth Hasselbeck is married to a football player?

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 11, 2007
I will defend him a bit, because I like Chris Harry as a sports writer. As a Bucs' fan I enjoyed the rest of the article.

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Sep 11, 2007
I guess the author of this, forgot that while Elizabeth hasselback is married, to a player. He is not on any current NFL roster this year, the Giant's cut him befoe the start of the season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tanard Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select Ahmad Black (May '11) May '11 LaTwinda 4
News Bucs' Barber not backing off Giants comments (Jan '08) Feb '10 go there 25
News Nugent given the boot by Buccaneers (Oct '09) Oct '09 Cosmo from Glen Cove 1
News Aqib Talib Arrested: Tampa Bay Buccaneers Take ... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Junior Perez 1
News Raheem Morris makes whirlwind ascension to Bucs... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Procurator 47
News Warrick Dunn's back in Tampa Bay pewter and he'... (Apr '08) May '08 jante 5
News Warrick Dunn's back in Tampa Bay pewter and he'... (Apr '08) Apr '08 chris 1
More from around the web