'Dawk' talk stirs defense -- themorni...

'Dawk' talk stirs defense -- themorningcall.com

There are 8 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 2, 2007, titled 'Dawk' talk stirs defense -- themorningcall.com. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Brian Dawkins didn't want to make a big deal Wednesday out of the pep talk he delivered the previous evening, but his teammates on the Philadelphia Eagles defense did.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

On the Road to Victory

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2007
I am so excited to get this season going that I have a chubby

Since: Feb 07

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2007
On the Road to Victory wrote:
I am so excited to get this season going that I have a chubby
TOO much information!!

I hope the defense takes it to heart.

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 2, 2007
You tell em Dawk ! E.A.G.L.E.S Eagles!

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 2, 2007
I think that when Brian Dawkins finally retires, the Eagles will be missing a big piece of their puzzle. It was great to see him take charge like this and he certainly has my respect. I think at this point we need to talk about him as a HOF candidate and if they ever win a super bowl he will cement his place as the best safety in team history.

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 3, 2007
Brian Dawkins is such an asset to the Eagles. It is so refreshing to see an athlete speak his mind without resorting to the trash talk that so often accompanies someone in his position. He is not only a first class athlete, but a first class example of what a sports hero should be...someone I can point out to my sons as an example of hard work and class.

Durham, NC

#6 Aug 6, 2007
Yea it'll be tough to see him go.... and even tougher to see a just as good replacement come in.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#7 Aug 11, 2007
B Dawk may possibly be the greatest player to ever wear an EAGLES uniform. It has been areal treat for us fans since his rookie year. It will be asd day when he retires.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#8 Aug 11, 2007
ps: I can't spell worth a damn!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Takeo Spikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News San Diego Chargers fire coach Norv Turner, gene... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News Philip Rivers guides Chargers to comeback victory (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nebraska Football 11
News Chargers vs. Cardinals: TV Schedule, Radio and ... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Streamingfarts 2
News Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Deciphering NFL's labor dispute (Mar '11) Mar '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web