Birds failing in three key areas

Birds failing in three key areas

There are 9 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 16, 2007, titled Birds failing in three key areas. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The Philadelphia Eagles could dazzle you with some of their statistics as they prepare to play the Dallas Cowboys today at Texas Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

MagicGringo

Nazareth, PA

#1 Dec 16, 2007
The Fleagles are failing in the two most important aspects of the game.

McSlobb is a miserable, over-hyped and over-rated, stupid and panicky race-baiting fool.

Reid is a fool also for allowing McSlobb to force out so many good football players (T.O., Garcia, Slaughter, Thrash, Trotter), and for permitting McSlobb to ruin the team's morale and sinking into the pits.

Cowboys are gonna give the Bird to the Fleagles!
white power

Slatington, PA

#2 Dec 16, 2007
failing in 3 key areas...

1) quarterback
2) coaching
3) lack of whites
Westbrook

Ruskin, FL

#3 Dec 16, 2007
MagicGringo wrote:
McSlobb is a miserable, over-hyped and over-rated, stupid and panicky race-baiting fool.
Reid is a fool also for allowing McSlobb to force out so many good football players (T.O., Garcia, Slaughter, Thrash, Trotter), and for permitting McSlobb to ruin the team's morale and sinking into the pits.
Well Put. Is McSuck starting today? If he starts and has a bad game watch for "injurys" to pop up.
GO T.O!!!!!!!!!!
drt

Pittston, PA

#4 Dec 16, 2007
MagicGringo wrote:
Hey cummouth it's 8:30 pm. The games over what ya got to say now. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!
gdd

Pittston, PA

#5 Dec 16, 2007
Westbrook wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Put. Is McSuck starting today? If he starts and has a bad game watch for "injurys" to pop up.
GO T.O!!!!!!!!!!
LIKE I TO LD YOU BEFORE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!
White Power 2

Fort Thomas, KY

#6 Dec 16, 2007
Philly better get a white QB. That is their best chance to win super bowl. In defense of black QBs, not that they suck. It is just that the fans,media, zebras and even the black slaves( receivers) like whites as their leaders. For example, Terrel Owens, Randy Moss and others they all seem to perform well with white QBs. It is an undocumented fact that god created us the caucasian race to rule the world! I pity those black QBs. No matter whatever the hell black QBs do, they can't do a shit unless some one invents a technology to change their color!
White Power 2

Fort Thomas, KY

#7 Dec 16, 2007
and of course their accent too! They don't know that we whites gave the best Blojobs to god because of which we got all those powers!
gdd

Pittston, PA

#8 Dec 16, 2007
White Power 2 wrote:
and of course their accent too! They don't know that we whites gave the best Blojobs to god because of which we got all those powers!
yeah i heard you gave your daddy a good bloojob
Bryan 3620

Northampton, PA

#9 Dec 16, 2007
No one had anything bad to say about McNabb when the Eagles were doing so good for so many years.
Everyone has to make someone the focus of the hate when the team has done nothing this season.
I hate to be the reality check, but, McNabb needs great players to catch the ball.
That, and that alone, is the reason the Eagles are not #1 in the East this year.
Yeah, you have to love the short term memories. I guess we should all forget what the team did great for all the past years.
By the way, they beat the Cowgirls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Takeo Spikes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Free Agent Inside Linebackers (Feb '13) Feb '13 The_Solution 3
News San Diego Chargers fire coach Norv Turner, gene... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Go Blue Forever 2
News Five NFL Players Say Gay Is OK (Sep '12) Sep '12 Laughing Bear Fan 63
News Philip Rivers guides Chargers to comeback victory (Sep '11) Sep '11 Nebraska Football 11
News Chargers vs. Cardinals: TV Schedule, Radio and ... (Aug '11) Sep '11 Streamingfarts 2
News Schefter: Raiders in on Goldson (Jul '11) Jul '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Deciphering NFL's labor dispute (Mar '11) Mar '11 TexasRaider 1
More from around the web